KEY LIME - COTTAGE #1 . . . Close to restaurants and services. You’ll love this place because of the coziness, the location, and views. Tiny's is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families, and furry friends (pets).
Tiny's Hurricane Hole offers two fully renovated seaside studio "beach chic" shacks nestled on the beach in picturesque landscape of palms and sand. All the charm and details travelers look for in tropical get away.
Relaxed island vibes
Sand, sun, clear blue water
Boutique style lodging
On site beach bar and grill
Room information and rates . . .
• Studio beach shacks - Sea Grape & Key Lime
• Double occupancy
• Three night minimum stay
• Newly Renovated 2016
• Queen 4 Poster Beds
• 8' Sofa
• AC and Ceiling Fans
• Fully Equipped Kitchenettes
• Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Linens
• Complimentary use of Kayaks, Beach Chairs, Coolers, Grill
Accès des voyageurs
400 sf studio beach shacks with private entrances and front porches with rocking chairs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We want all visitors to Long Island love it as much as we do. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. We are here to help.
Near shops and services in the central settlement of Salt Pond: well stocked grocery store, liquor store, mechanics, gas station, marine store, beauty salon, bar & grill, farmers market . . .
PLEASE READ THESE SPECIAL TRAVEL NOTES:
• The Bahamian government only requires proof of citizenship (e.g., birth certificate) and identity (e.g., valid driver's license) in order to enter The Bahamas. However, the U.S. government requires that Americans have a valid PASSPORT BOOK in order to re-enter the United States. The new PASSPORT CARD is only good for land and sea travel in countries in the Western Hemisphere, including the Bahamas.
• U.S. citizens are required to present a valid U.S. passport book in order to re-enter the United States when traveling by air.
• Travelers to the Bahamas will be asked show proof of return/onward travel at check in for the international leg of trip.
• VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS: Most visitors to The Bahamas do not need special vaccinations before entering the country. However, travelers over age one must provide a YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CERTIFICATE, if arriving from countries with risk of Yellow Fever transmission such as Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, and Venezuela.
- Onsite eatery and bar open to public
- No daily housekeeping service. Linens, bath towels, and two beach towels are included
- We ask you kindly not flush anything other than toilet paper
- Please conserve - keep showers short and turn off lights and AC when not in use.
- Pets are permitted only with prior approval and completed Pet Addendum
- Departure Duties - Wash all dishes, cookware, utensils, etc. and return to their proper place. Put trash in plastic bags and place in trash container behind the cookhouse. Turn off all lights, fan, AC. Close and lock all windows and doors. Leave keys on counter and lock the doors.
- • Relax, enjoy, respect • Please no smoking in the cottages • Renter may not sublet without prior written consent of the Owner • The maximum number of overnight guests is two (2) persons per cottage. If policy is breeched, the Owner reserves the right to expel the entire party with no refund • Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors • Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or loss of personal belongings and valuables of guest or others whom they invite to use the premises • Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Homeowner may enter the premises at any reasonable hour to inspect or make repairs • No moving of furnishings/accessories or hanging of wall décor • Please inform Owner of any damage or problem
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Originally from Sausalito, CA husband and wife team, Jason Whitaker and Michelle Rickman had a long time dream of living that island lifestyle. The dream and search was called “Operation More Palm Trees”. Tiny's Bahamas is the product of Operations More Palm Trees. Jason and Michelle created their dream lifestyle by way of sharing their love for Long Island’s charm and character by offering to those with similar dreams and travel aspirations moderately priced boutique style accommodation with a bonus thatched roof beach bar for travelers wishing to escape and experience the Bahamas at it’s laid back best.