Located in the heart of Santa Monica. Take a beautiful 2 minute walk to the breathtaking Pacific Ocean, shops of the famous 3rd Street promenade and enjoy some of the best restaurants Southern California has to offer. Right up the street is the beautiful Palisades Park and natural Wetlands Wilderness Sanctuary of the Marina. Hire a bicycle and ride around the famous Venice Boulevard or Abbot Kinney and see the gorgeous beaches of Malibu..
This place is for solo adventurers. I'd like to classify it as an artistic loft. The upstairs bedroom has a closet and a harman/Kardon stereo speaker for you to play music, movies whatever you like. It also has a Hd Tv for you to watch movies on etc.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm completely available to help throughout your stay. Please feel free to ask me any questions or for recommendations. I want to make your stay as fun/enjoyable as possible so don't hold back :)
PLEASE I NEED AT LEAST A 2 DAY HEADS UP FOR BOOKING
- PLEASE feel at home ! If even booking for a short time, this is your home while you're away. Following are a few important details :
- SMOKING... This is a non smoking accommodation. Please do not smoke anywhere inside or near the building, and please keep the noise to a minimal level.
- KEYS ... Guests who register and book their stay in my home through Airbnb are welcome to come and go anytime and will be given a set of keys to use while here. Please do not forget to leave your set(s) of keys when you depart, the key and security fob you will be given are expensive to replace if lost.
- PARKING... Theres very easy street parking, which is a rarity in Santa Monica :)
- GUESTS: I'm thrilled you're here! ...but let's not invite the whole neighborhood over ;) If you have plans to meet friends or others here in Santa Monica that is awesome. Please know though that I would prefer that you spend time with them out and about, and not in the unit. There can be exceptions as every situation is different, but in general please ensure that others do not visit/stay in the unit unless we have talked about it and made other arrangements... Thanks :)
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
Social Media Strategist who loves tennis, meeting new people and hammocking :) I'm looking to rent to cool people who want check out all of what Santa Monica has to offer and have a great time.