My place is close to Canada's Wonderland, Vaughan Mills, GoTrain Station, Reptilia Zoo, Carpool, NoFrills, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, LCBO, Banks & Restaurants, Playgrounds and Parks, Lester B. Pearson Airport.. You’ll love my place because of the kitchen, the views, the comfy beds, the high ceilings, the cosiness. My place is good for couples, families (with kids), and big groups.
*No smoking (Smoking is not permitted inside the home and garage) - the fine for smoking is $ 500.
*Not suitable for pets.
*No parties or events (Noise Ordinance rules must be followed,
10 pm to 8 am).
*Check in anytime after 3PM - Check out 10 AM only.
1. Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Must be 25 years of age to rent house.
Signed contract and copy of ID required.
2. Check in 3.00 P.M and Check Out 10.00 A.M
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited ten (10) persons. If there is other guest staying at our home, without our knowledge there will be a fee applied from damage deposit.
Minimum Stay: This property requires a minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than days stay, the guest will be charged a fee, or if the guest stays longer period there will be a fee.
4. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
5. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6.The owner and/or owner's agent shall have the right of access to the property at any reasonable time for inspections, maintenance, or repairs with at least 24 hours' notice. In an emergency, Owner or owner's agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from RENTER. RENTER may not let, sublet or assign this contract for all or any part of the premises.
7.Rental Rate and Fees:
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
*If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately *
RENTER assures OWNER that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this contract shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).The RENTER assumes full responsibility for missing items and damage to the property, as well as any excessive cleaning costs, and any other damages resulting from RENTER's or other occupant's failure to comply with this contract. These costs will be deducted from the deposit, if costs exceed the deposit amount the RENTER will be responsible for all those costs as well as any costs associated with collection of those costs. RENTER assures OWNER that he will advise owner in writing by email of any damage occasioned during the stay of the tenant, without exception, by anyone.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
If this reservation is cancelled at least 1 week prior to scheduled arrival date, 50% of the deposit will be refunded, and expected fees will be withdrawn for our services. All notice of cancellations must be made in writing to Serge by email . No refund will be made for any cancellations made with less than 1 week notice. No refunds will be made for late arrivals or early departures.
9. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are Money Orders, Pay-Pal, Wire Transfers, and Bank-to-Bank Transfers, Visa and MasterCard.
10. The reservation is finalized only when the payment is received, so prompt payment will best assure that you lodging arrangements will be assure. We have to put into place the first pay, first book policy, in order to avoid competing claims for give time on the property. The first paying party receives the booking.
11. Not Allowed: Loud parties or other disturbances are not allowed. No illegal substances are allowed on the property. Violation of the ban on loud parties or illegal substances will be grounds for owner or owner's agent to require RENTER to immediately vacate the premises and forfeit any rent or security deposit. Parking, hookup or occupation of any motor home or camper is not allowed.
12. Other Conditions: Please return keys as instructed on written information sent to you prior to your arrival. If keys are not returned per instructions, a new lock will be installed and the cost will be taken out of the deposit. Keys are not to be duplicated. RENTER agrees that he/she shall not paint or make alterations to the property, including changing existing locks or adding new ones, without the OWNER'S written consent. RENTER agrees to indemnify and save OWNER harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises by the RENTER, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the premises. Either party may terminate this contract in the event of a violation of early provision of this contract by the other party in the manner and as provided by law.
13. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We provide towels, but if preferred, you can bring your own. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
14. BBQ: Please due note, that this is our home as well, our BBQ should be used in good order, and cleaned every time it is used, or we will take action to deduct from your security deposit for cleaning.
15. Mail: Due acknowledge our mail box is our own property; please do not take our mail or any packages delivered, please know my management team takes care of my home as well, and will take my mail accordingly.
16. Noise: This is not a party house, our neighborhood is very quiet and lots of elderly. Please after 12:00 AM, no loud music outdoor. Our neighbors do contact us always, and inform us if there is anything going on.
17. Insurance: Please as a RENTER make sure you, your family, or friends are travelling with travel insurance. I as the OWNER am not liable for any inquiries, accidents, etc. on my property.
18. Keys: Please due note that you are provided with a pair of keys, please DO NOT KEEP or LOSE the keys, or you will be charged a fee of $200.00. The keys should be placed back, at where they are taken from at arrival.
20. Garbage: Garbage is collected once per week, Thursday. Collections begin at 7 am and end by 6 pm. It is the Tenant's responsibility to ensure that appropriate trash bins are taken to the curb, and returned to their proper location after trash collection.
Blue Cart is to hold all clean recyclables. Just toss in your:
•aluminum and steel
Green cart is designed for household garbage and food waste only
•Chemicals, paints, oils, or other hazardous, toxic, or flammable wastes
•Construction debris (i.e., concrete, sand, brick, rock, etc.)
•Electronics, as well as batteries and certain types of light bulbs
•Automotive waste, including batteries and oils
Green Cart is yard waste of trees and greens.
For Your Safety:
Medical Dufferin Vaughan Medical Clinic (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Fire Vaughan Fire ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Police ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ext. 7200 York Regional Police
Fire Extinguisher locations:
Location 1 – Laundry Room on the wall
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.