Our place is a cozy attached studio apartment with a private entrance. There is a queen size bed, kitchenette, and full bath. It is in a quiet neighborhood and conveniently located in west Sedona. Hiking trails and grocery stores are a couple blocks away.
A sweet cozy space with wood floors, queen bed, mini split heating and cooling, 40 inch flat screen T V, kitchenette includes small fridge, blender, toaster oven, microwave, tea kettle, coffee maker, hot plate and all kinds of plates bowls and goodies! The bathroom is a full bath which includes a tub. We have an outside table with umbrella, a lounge chair, and a gas grill.
Accès des voyageurs
Separate and private entrance with own off-street parking spot.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please let us know if you would like us to meet and greet when you arrive, via text or phone call. We would love to meet you! If you are looking for peace and quite and alone time and do not want to meet and greet right away let us know that as well! We are available if you need us and happy to help if anything arises you need assistance with.
This is a private home in a quiet neighborhood. The studio shares a wall with the main house and the outdoor area is connected to to our private back yard area, it is our goal to respect your privacy as we hope you will respect ours as well. We do have a doggie named Lotso.
We also have a cat named Kiki who will want to visit but is not allowed in the studio.
Our calendar availability goes out only 3 months. If you would like to plan a longer visit to Sedona out side of our 3 month window just request it and I will open the dates for you.
- Park to the left of driveway - on gravel area - in front of gate.
- Please leave shoes at the door.
- Use filtered water - we provide - for the tea kettle.
- Quiet time is 10pm!
- This is a private residence and cherished home - please respect.
- Due to water conservation awareness, please let us know if you would like fresh linens and towels at any point during your stay.
- Contact us directly through text or phone messaging or the airbnb established connection with any issues or concerns.
- only two guests are allowed, please let us know your names.
- no smoking in the studio, please.
-no femine products or personal wipes of any kind, down the tiolet, only T.P. Thanks
Pamela is a wonderful massage therapist, early childhood educator, and loves yoga and wholesome foods. Tim works as a self employed finish carpenter, and enjoys mountain biking, Argentina tango and the Sedona lifestyle.
We feel honored and blessed that you are considering us to be your hosts in our beautiful town of Sedona!