Charming recently renovated house located at the heart of Vedado, one of Havana city’s most animated and visited area. This 1927 house, that keeps its original design, is just a few blocks from Avenida de los Presidentes, Havana University, La Rampa, Hotel Nacional, Hotel Habana Libre and plenty of restaurants. Old Havana is only 10 min away by car.
It is suitable for groups of 3 couples or families with children.
- Check-in time is at 15:00 and Check-out at 12:00 (we can consider late check-out in some particular cases)
- All guest passports must be shown to housekeepers at arriving to fulfill registration.
- We respectfully request that our guests treat our home with care.
- Children and babies are welcome but should be supervised by adults mainly at terrace and stairway.
- In this apartment it is strictly prohibited any activity related to prostitution, pornography, corruption and illegal drugs. These law violations are taken very seriously in Cuba.
- You may not bring visitors to stay overnight in the property. You can bring friends during the day, but please let us know in advance.
- Property can invite guests to leave the apartment when:
-- Breaks property rules or transgress in any way Cuban laws.
-- Cause damage to the property, furniture or appliances.
-- Causes a public disturbance.
- Smoking is allowed only in the terrace. Please do not smoke inside the apartment.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by their parents.
- Please respect our neighbors. We appreciate to keep the noise, music or TV at low sound levels, particularly after 11pm.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
I really enjoy meeting new people, no matter where they come from. My passion is to travel with my wife and my 3 children to enrich our lives and share experiences. I want my guests enjoy their visit to Havana in every way. To achieve this goal we will devote all our efforts.
Welcome to Cuba