À propos de ce logement
Newly renovated loft on the 2nd floor of the historic Cox Building in the oldest town in Texas. Please note my price is inclusive of city hotel taxes.
Newly renovated loft on the second floor in a historic building on the brick streets of the oldest town in Texas. Enter the building and your space with a personalized security code. The Cox Building (built in 1888) is situated on the town square. Some of the original interior brick has been exposed. The main portion of the loft is an open floor plan. There is one bathroom, a living area with a couch and 55" flat screen TV. You will also find a king bed, fully equipped kitchen and dining area. There is an adjacent bedroom (with locking door) that opens into the loft. This bedroom also has a king-sized bed and flat-screen TV. If you are traveling on business, please let us know. The office area can be unlocked, so you have access to a large desk. Downtime? Netflix is available for binge watching.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
While we respect the privacy of our guests, we enjoy having the opportunity to meet with, and learn about our guests when we are in town. We are always happy to assist our guests with directions, suggestions on points of interest, etc.
Please note the loft is on the 2nd floor of a building constructed in 1888. There is no elevator.
Check-Out Time: Noon (unless otherwise requested & approved)
We try to keep rules to a minimum, but some are just necessary.
1. Absolutely no smoking in the apartment! City ordinance requires you be at least 25 feet from the door when smoking outside. Please don’t put your cigarette butts out in my flower pots or flower beds. All the beds and pots on Pecan St. are funded and maintained by me, not the City.
2. No pets.
3. No parties or events. No loud noise after 11:00 PM.
4. We do not charge a cleaning fee, so please pick up and dispose of your trash. Place your used towels in the clothes hamper upon your departure.
5. Please wash your dishes. It’s okay to leave them in them in the drain basket.
6. Please let us know how we can make your stay more enjoyable.
7. Please send us a text upon your departure, so we can begin cleaning the apartment without intruding on your privacy.
8. If you need flexibility on check-out times, please let us know. We will try to accommodate you, if possible.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 27 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires