This beautiful home located on Okemo Mountain is perfect for your next weekend getaway. With a newly renovated living room and kitchen it is a beautifully restored Chalet. Located only a few minutes’ walk to Sachem trail this chalet is centrally located in Ludlow VT for all the summer and winter sports and activities Vermont has to offer. The has three bedrooms which is perfect for two families to spend a weekend together. Firewood is included. The hot tub fits 6. Linens are included.
The upstairs was fully renovated last year including the kitchen, dining and living room areas. Full light in the morning upstairs with beautiful sun rises over the mountains. The house include quite a few puzzles, kids games and DVDs for everyone. The kids room has a Nintendo Wii and the Master bedroom has an xbox 360 which also serves as a DVD player.
Accès des voyageurs
1. We will provide the Wi-Fi details when you book.
2. Please cover the hot tub when it is not in use. If the hot tub says "ECO" push the power button until it says "NO ECO" so you have a hot tub and not a cold tub.
3. There is a switch for the hot water heater in the mud room please do not turn it off but if you don't have hot water someone flipped the light switch marked hot water heater.
4. Firewood is located next to the Hot Tub.
6. Full Kitchen including keurig coffee machine, blender, crock pot, toaster, gas oven, large fridge, dishwasher and eat in island.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I have a person in Ludlow who manages the house for me and is available if there are any problems that arise.
If the Bunk Room is used an additional 45 dollars will be charged for the cleaning lady to do the linens no matter how long the stay.
The driveway is up a hill. In three years of coming to this house every weekend I was only not able to make it up with an SUV once but if it has recently snowed (hopefully) it can be difficult to get a front wheel drive car up it. There is room for parking at the bottom and my house manager is very diligent about plowing and sanding.
I also like to mention that even though it is a fully stocked kitchen with all appliances there is no microwave. I never liked them. Just don't like the guest to have surprises.