This is a lovely three bedroom home which is near the end of a quiet, dead-end street. It is located on Easton's Point in Middletown, between First and Second beaches (10-15 minute walk) and just a few minutes by car from downtown Newport.
The house has an open lower level floor plan with hardwood floors and an oversized deck with gas grill. The master bedroom is large with views of First Beach and the Cliff Walk from the second floor balcony.
- Our home is in a residential neighborhood so please no loud noises after 9pm or before 8am.
- Parking for up to 4 cars on the premises. Please no street parking.
- No additional guests of tenants to stay overnight. Cleaning fee $200. Refundable security deposit of $500 required. RI taxes of 8% on room rate (less than 31 day stay) and cleaning fee apply.
- Please note there is NO central air conditioning. We have ceiling fans and the ocean breeze which generally keep the house very comfortable.
- Higher seasonal rates in effect May-September.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.