The cabin (70 sqm) is right in the beautiful nature of the archipelago of Stockholm. Walk in the woods, rent a kajak, relax or go wreck diving. You will love the cozy atmosphere on top of the little rocky knoll in the woods and the big wooded decking of 150 sqm, completely private. Enjoy sunbathing any time of the day or relax in the shadow. The place is however less suited for people who find walking in stairs without support troublesome, since it's situated on top of a small hill.
The property is 5400 sqm and the 70 sqm cabin is situated on top of a small rocky knoll. The wooded decking is some 150 sqm and you can find both sun and shadow at all times of the day.
A few minutes walk takes you to a little cliff for bathing/diving and if you go by car the Schweizerbadet beach is only 10 minutes away.
The cabin is rustic, cozy and private. There is a fully equipped kitchen and a dining room with a kitchen sofa and four chairs (and a high chair for your baby/child). The toilet was new 2014 and has a shower and washing machine. The living room has two sofas, a TV and a fire place to make your stay comfortable. The bigger bedroom has a double bed (160 cm) and a small dog bed. There is also a travel baby crib for a young child or baby (60x120 cm) that can be put up next to the double bed. The smaller bedroom has two single beds (80 cm).
Free WiFi is included and there is a TV with a Chromecast.
The wooded decking has a lounge group and a few different dining places, depending on if you prefer sun or shadow during the day. There is a small roofing to make your evenings cozy and keep the dew away. There is one charcoal grill and one liquid-gas grill.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the main cabin of 70 sqm, the wooded decking of 150 sqm and the whole property of 5400 sqm.
You rent the cabin exclusively and there will be no other guests or hosts at the property during your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live some 60 minutes away and can be in place on rather short notice on weekends and evenings. We will be able to answer mail and phone-calls at pretty much all times.
The place is less suited for people who find walking in stairs without support troublesome, since it's situated on top of a small hill with stairs leading up to it. For example if you've had a knee surgery or sit in a wheelchair.
* The cabin shall be left in clean and tidy condition on checkout - in the same clean and tidy condition that you would like to find it when checking in. There are cleaning directions that must be followed.
* Guests bring their own towels and bed-linen.
* Guests must recycle plastics, cardboard, glass, metal, batteries and paper.
* Pets are allowed as long as they are clean and don't destroy anything.
* Pets are not allowed in sofas, beds etc.
* Smoking is NOT allowed.
* Littering is not allowed (including cigarette butts!).
* The fireplace is only to be used if you know what you are doing and only dry wood must be used.
* No fires outside, there are grills for your use.
* Stugan ska lämnas välstädad - dvs som ni önskar finna den när ni checkar in. Ni kommer att få skriftliga städinstruktioner för städningen.
* Ta med egna handdukar och sänglinne.
* Våra gäster måste källsortera plast, kartong, glas, metall, batterier och papper.
* Husdjur är tillåtna så länge de är rumsrena och inte förstör något.
* Husdjur får inte vara i soffor/sängar etc.
* Rökning är INTE tillåten inomhus.
* Nedskräpning är givetvis inte tillåten (ej heller fimpar/snusprillor!).
* Elda endast om ni vet vad ni gör och inget annat än torr ved får läggas i kaminen.
* Eldning utomhus är ej tillåten. Det finns grill.
I'm an easy-going globetrotter, engineer, photographer, mother, dog-lover and nature-lover.
As a host I try my best to make my guest(s) feel welcome and comfortable.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.