Ski-In Condo in Breckenridge just steps to Main Street! This charming condo is nestled among pine trees next to a picturesque mountain stream just two blocks from downtown Breckenridge. There are hiking trails just outside your door and plenty of mountain and paved bike trails. In the winter, either walk to the nearby shuttle stop or ski-out by walking to Snowflake Lift. At the end of the day, you can ski in via 4 O’Clock Run right to your condo.
Breckenridge Business License No. 41O27OOO1
Pets: Not allowed with instant book but can accommodate with a special request. Dogs (70 lbs. or less) only and we require an additional pet fee of $50 per night, security deposit of $150, and a cleaning fee of $175.
Parking pass required for the Wildwood Suites parking lot. One car is allowed in the lot but there are free lots nearby for additional cars.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Airbnb host D2Ventures, LLC (“Homeowner") and (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via Airbnb. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, by booking with Ski-In Breck Condo Steps to Main Street on Airbnb, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property address will be disclosed at time of booking.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed. Any guests found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation will be charged a $50/night fee, taken from the deposit.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 10:00 a.m. on (the “Check-out Date"). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
4. Rental Rate and Fees.
As listed in the Airbnb reservation system and subject to change. Refer to the official reservation for details.
5. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Guest within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the lease term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
6. Rental Rules. Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Agreement, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession. In addition, if Guest is locked out and requires lock service then Guest will notify owner and owner will coordinate a lock smith with all costs associated with the locksmith to be paid solely by the Guest.
7. Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
8. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner and their agents, upon request, to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
9. Other. Guest shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Colorado, Summit County.
10. Cancellation Policy: Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
11. Payment: Payment is received through the Airbnb processing system.
By accepting the booking through Airbnb, the parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in Property or anywhere inside the Wildwood Suites building. Failure to abide by this rule will result in full loss of Security Deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. In addition, Guest assumes all risk of harm arising from using the balcony on Property (Please be aware of large gaps in guard rail on the balcony if bringing small children or pets into the premises).
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
PARKING PASS – Parking pass will be inside the unit upon check-in. Renters must display parking pass on the rear-view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Guest will leave the parking pass in the unit upon check-out. Any lost parking passes will result in Guest paying a $50 replacement fee.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. No clothing, towels, garments or other articles are to be draped over the deck/balcony railing for drying or for any other purpose. The condo is fully stocked with extra towels and linens but should the Guest require these items to be cleaned during the stay there is coin operated laundry on the first floor available.
8. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle in the premises. Cleaning fee includes trash removal upon checkout, however if the trash overfills during the stay, then Guest shall remove all trash and garbage from the unit and place it into the encased dumpster at the front of the parking lot.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms outside of existing Cancellation Policy. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.