A suite for all seasons!
>Privacy - separate entrance/patio
>Newly renovated -queen + double -see fees
>Steps away from downtown Bancroft - shopping, theater, galleries, farmer's markets, restaurants and spas!
>For outdoor lovers - geocaching, geology, hike, kayak, canoe, snowshoe, ski, ATV, snowmobile, boat, fish/hunt - Guides,rentals available!
>Explore Algonquin & Silent Lake Provincial Parks, Egan Chutes, and the York River
>Vibrant art scene studio tours + workshops
Parking for guest convenience to the apartment is in front of the garage on John Street.
Accès des voyageurs
A private patio space at the apartment entrance is available for guests' exclusive use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be in the upstairs apartment if guests require any information or help.
Bancroft has been given the status of the Most Talented Town in Ontario a few years ago and recently "the friendliest town".
- One real queen bed, one pull out sofa. see additional fees for each extra guest.
- Guests must immediately notify host of anything needing repair or attention
- Guest can only park in specified areas.
- Complimentary sundries/breakfast needs are supplied for the first night only.
- checkout time is 11 a.m.
- fresh bedding weekly and fresh towels mid-week