Wake up to the sound of the sea in Cornwall's oldest village: welcome to Jowders Holiday Cottage, Marazion.
Located by the sea, down a tiny passageway off Marazion high street, this cosy, beautifully-finished 19th century Cornish holiday cottage is the ideal home to rent for a weekend break or a long, lazy self-catering holiday on the coast in West Cornwall.
2 bedrooms * Courtyard * Many nearby beaches * Pets welcome * View of St Michaels Mount and limited sea views * Penzance and St Ives close by
* Comfortable accommodation - cosy sitting room with gas stove and satellite TV; well-equipped kitchen, two lovely bedrooms (a double and a twin), modern bathroom with shower over
* Quiet location - house is down a tiny passageway off the high street, towards the sea
* Fully heated
* Pretty courtyard with summer house
* Broadband, WiFi
* Private, off-road parking (down a narrow lane - not suitable for vans unless you have nerves of steel)
* Pets welcome; very close to dog-friendly beaches
* Convenient - less than 5 minutes' walk to Marazion centre and St Michaels Mount; just three miles to Penzance (and the famous Night Riviera Sleeper from London Paddington), nine miles to St Ives, Helston and Porthleven, and 13 miles to Lands End.