Private rooms & bath for up to four people. One mile from beach, train station, brewery and town center. Ample parking. Half mile to I-95 ramp. Ten minute drive to Yale. Train station has service to New Haven, New York City, Boston and more. This smoking and animal free home has hardwood floors and tile.
You'll have two private bedrooms next to a single private bathroom. Both rooms have comfortable queen beds. There is no TV in this home. Enjoy the absence of media or use WiFi to stream content to your own device.
Accès des voyageurs
Feel free to use the coffee maker, toaster, microwave, deck, patio, yard, living room, desk and dining room. You may store food items in the kitchen/fridge.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My fiancé and I live in the residence and are up for chatting if you have questions, need a dining suggestion or want to learn more about the area.
You'll be sleeping on queen size spring coil mattress with integrated memory foam top. Fresh cotton linens encase goose down pillows and comforter. Clean towels, shampoo/conditioner and body wash provided.
- Animals cannot be permitted on the property.
- No smoking/vaping on the property.
- No events/parties on the property.
- Do not operate the fireplace/fire-pit/grill.
- No booking for other people (third party bookings).
- Only booked guests permitted on property.
- Guests may not use the kitchen to prepare food.
- Profile photo must clearly show face.
I enjoy traveling, the outdoors, exercise and new experiences. I rock climb, road bike, garden, sail, kayak, canoe, hike, camp, clam, fish, crab, you name it. I'm active. I'm an engineer and love conversation. I love food too. All different types and cooking it as well. I look forward to meeting you!