Brand new modern flat in central Athens very close to Metro station (2minutes walk) and 2km away from Acropolis.
The apartment includes A/C in all rooms, tv, wifi and balconies! Located in the center of Athens (Petralona) , grocery shops, restaurants & cafe/bars. An excellent place to spend a few days for both Pleasure & Business.
*** Special offer for my guests! Check my new services and enjoy a 3 Day free trial of the brand new Butlair Service***
Brand new apartment in Athens city centre, Petralona. The location is very convenient for both Tourists & Business travelers. There is a metro station nearby ( Petralona, direct line to thiseio and monastiraki) 4 minutes walk from the property.
The apartment includes a huge living room with a big sofa, which can become a double bed, a 4 seated dining table. a huge gourmet fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom and a w/c shower room.
The apartment also offers wireless internet (Wi-Fi) flat TV screen and A/C in all rooms. There is also elevator in the building.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can access every part of the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Feel free to contact me 24/7.
I am also in the position to encourage you to join any kind of extra service that I provide and you may need it to make your visit more interesting and enjoyable.
Extra Services Upon Charge
1) Any kind of transfer(e.g van,mini van,mini bus,bus,rent a car,taxi,limo with personal driver)
2) Guided tours in Acropolis, temple of Poseidon in Sounion, Culture Centers around Athens, Gastronomy tour,Wine tasting tour,Beer tasting tour,Street art tour, Modern politics tour, Shopping tour & hidden Attica
3) Acropolis for Kids program. It is a tour in Acropolis specifically for kids from specialized tour guide personnel.
4) All day tour in Delphi oracle where it is also believed that there is the center of the mother earth(Gaia).
5) All day tour in Ancient Oympia where the Olympic games invented.
6) All day tour in Meteora which literally means "middle of the sky",where you can visit one of the largest and most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
7) All day tour in Nafplio.
8) Restaurant reservations
I am a Qualified Pharmacist (MPharm/Msc) and i am and Co-Founder at Plustic. I love to travel a lot, especially in the U.K. I like playing tennis as i used to be a member of the Greek national tennis team. I also like reading history books and I appreciate the good food very much. I love to host guests in my villas/houses/apartments and make sure they get the holiday they dreamed of.