Newly built, spacious and beautiful studio suite located at the most impressive development and in the heart of the city centre. One of Kota Kinabalu's larger malls offering possibly Sabah's best shopping centre experience so far, which is just right downstairs of the apartment.
Shopping malls, bars, pubs, restaurants, supermarket, jetty are all within minutes walk! Fully furnished and well decorated, this studio suite is your best choice for Central Kota Kinabalu comfort living.
- Please respect this Condo and treat it as your own home:
- No smoking in the Condo. If you are a smoker, you will need to go out of the building to smoke.
- No loud music after 10PM
- Please take your shoes off in the hallway
- Visitors/friends are welcome, however, no extra guests in the house without our consent
- Please make sure that all windows and doors are shut and locked properly for your own safely especially the front door which does not swing shut automatically
- Please switch off all lights & airconditioning everytime you leave the condo to protect the earth.
- Please let us know if you break anything, full deposit may otherwise be deducted.
- Check-in time: 2PM - 9PM
- Housekeeping can be requested during your stay with additional fee: RM80/time
- Extra bed mattress can be requested for the 3rd guest and subject to availability and fee of RM30/night.
- Please keep apartment clean at all times
- We expect guests to treat the property with respect and care, cleaning up any dirty dishes or kitchen equipment you may use, as well as informing us if any damage occurs. We also ask that guests refrain from playing excessively loud music and respect the peace and quiet of this resident neighbourhood
Cet hôte a 66 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A Malaysian plus Taiwanese young couple, we love travelling and meeting new people. We're both born in this paradise - Kota Kinabalu. We both studied Hospitality/Hotel Management in Switzerland after secondary level, we had the opportunities to work in 5-star hotels/resorts in Switzerland/Shanghai/Langkawi, also the Walt Disney World in Orlando. Now managing condominiums/apartments/suites in Airbnb, indeed it's more fun compare to work in a proper hotel. As a traveller cum hotelier we do exactly know what you want and have passion to deliver best of our service :)