Our holiday home is situated in the World Heritage Site, St Lucia. The town is surrounded by both ocean and game reserve. St Lucia is rich in African art and culture; there are many restaurants and dining options, supermarkets, pharmacy, post office. The beach as well as the game reserves are in close driving distance. You’ll love St Lucia for the awesome outdoors, the free roaming wildlife, and the very friendly people. Our home is great for families or a bunch of friends.
- Smoking permitted outdoors only.
- Basic house keeping is provided - this includes only making up rooms, cleaning of bathroom, kitchen and living area, and limited dishes. No laundry service included.
- Bath towels are available - however due to water restrictions will not be washed daily. Please bring your own swimming/beach towels.
- Please remember that this is our private family holiday home, and respect for the house and all of its contents are valued.
- The gardener who minds the property and lives in an outbuilding will hand you the keys. Please keep the house fully locked when you go out, and please ensure that you hand the keys back to Gumede on departure.
- We will not be held responsible for any theft or loss during your stay.
HOLIDAY HOME OF A CLOSE KNIT FAMILY FROM AN AWESOME FARMING COMMUNITY. MORALS AND STANDARDS HIGH, AND PERFECTIONISTS WHEN IT COMES TO ACCOMODATION. WE WOULD LIKE TO SHARE OUR LITTLE BIT OF MAGIC WITH YOU.