The poolside 2 bed apartment is private and fenced, 5 mins/2km from major beaches, parks & rivers, Mooloolabah and Maroochydore restaurants, shopping family-friendly activities. You’ll love: tropical relaxed location, indoor-outdoor living, comfy beds, new kitchen, lounge, cool decks, beautiful pool garden and lapa, tropical birds, and the light and sound of tropical forest. A peaceful place for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
- Birds and upstairs dog should not be fed
- At the end of stay, all rubbish in tied bags in green and yellow bins at front of property (right side of house)
- No loud music
- Limited alcohol to be consumed on the premises
- Used beds stripped of linen, towels etc to be left in laundry basket upon departure
- Bring your own mattress protector for children who are bedwetters.
I am a Kiwi married to a Zimbabwean, we have been in Australia - Queensland and Western Australia for over 14 years.
Dave and I have travelled extensively and lived abroad - New Zealand, Africa, UK, Canada, Hawaii and the Far East. I am a semi-retired specialist teacher, now editing, writing and singing, and my husband services the Sunshine/Gold Coast areas in electronic security services.
We have experienced many flavours of the world through our travels, and it is important to us that our guests feel comfortable and most welcome in the true Aussie way, where every thing is close by, and you can rest easy in your stay with us.
Haere mae and Sabona (You are most welcome).