Secluded private property hidden well of the street & only 5min to Paihia Central & Beach & 15 minutes to Kerikeri, The heart of the Bay of Islands, a very historical place with art and culture, restaurants and dining & water activities. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the outdoors space, secluded location with direct access to the Waitangi river for kayaking & fishing. My place has open plan living & outdoor entertaining, good for large families (with kids), and big groups.
We are hidden well off the street with plenty of lawn space for kids to feel safe & run around or kick a football. Plenty of fun fishing can be had off the jetty.
Enjoy all the bird life that brings life to the property.
The lodge is not share let, so the place is yours for the stay.
The property is well suited to weddings & birthday events, surcharges apply.
Accès des voyageurs
With direct access to explore the historical Waitangi river & the Bay of Islands, 10minute paddle to the Haruru waterfalls, the river is very calm & easy to paddle or a 12ft dinghy with outboard motor is avaliable for hire aswell.
The lodge has Sky Pay TV included with air conditioning & fire place.
The Alfresco area is undercover with plenty of seating space & BBQ with a great view of the river.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Available anytime, with any concerns they may have.
- No pets
- No parties allowed without prior permission
- Infants are welcome but will be considered as a child & added as an additional guest.
- The place is for the enjoyment for guests booked to stay at the lodge, not a gathering/hangout place for multiple friends & families on holiday in th(URL HIDDEN) Bay of Islands.
- Surcharge applies for Functions, Weddings etc , POA
- More quests can stay in lodge on request as we can provide 2 foldout beds which can be added to bedrooms as they are all of good size, standard per person surcharge applies.