The room has a single bed, an underbed storage drawer, bedside cabinet.
The room is small but ideal for the single, budget traveler. It is NOT suitable for business travelers.
The property is in a convenient location for all major sights is on the main Metro bus route to / from city-centre (bus 5A, 6A or 31). The bus stop is located about 50 metres from the house.
A post office, pharmacy, convenience stores and a large Tesco supermarket are a couple of minutes walk away.
This is a single loft room in a modern three story townhouse on the edge of the city centre in East Belfast. The property is close to all major attractions including Cathedral Quarter, Titanic Quarter, Harland and Woolf shipyard, St George's Market, Queen's University and so forth.
Since the room is small it is ideally suited to the solo budget traveller for short stays only. Please note that longer stays are not recommended because of the lack of storage space (I have a larger room available). As such, the room is unsuitable for business travelers who require a work-space or for those guests who have a lot of luggage.
There is a full size single bed in the room Guests have use of the bathroom / shower downstairs. Towels are provided.
Two cats (Candy and Felix) live in the property so if you suffer from cat allergies please do not book the room.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are welcome to use the downstairs bathroom / shower, living room and kitchen to make tea, coffee etc. Cereals, bread, orange juice etc., are available for breakfast on a help yourself basis. However, if you prefer why not walk down to the organic farmer's St George's Market and have a traditional Irish breakfast which is about 15-20 minutes away.
Wireless Internet is available throughout the property.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am usually around since I work in Belfast. I can always be contacted on my mobile in case of problems.
Please note that smoking is not permitted inside the house, you can smoke in the back yard if you want.
Parking may be available in a dedicated parking space but this is not guaranteed and you need to check with me first. There is only one spot available for all guests on a first come first served basis. However, there is plenty of parking available on the street outside the house.
- smoking not permitted in the house, but you can smoke outside in the back yard if you wish.
- I would appreciate it if guests did not bring strangers back to stay in their room.
- Please note that I need to be strict about the 11am check out since very often guests are arriving the same day and I need time to turn the room around.
- Kitchen facilities are available for tea / coffee, light snacks but guests are NOT permitted to use the oven or gas hob for cooking full meals, sorry.
- Two cats live in the property so if you suffer from cat allergies then I suggest you do not book the room. Thank you.
Cet hôte a 94 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires