Bright and spacious 2 level 16 foot ceiling Loft in the heart of downtown! Building has amazing 360 rooftop terrace. Short walking distance to everything downtown has to offer including shopping, Yaletown and the famous Vancouver Seawall.
The Loft includes a fully furnished kitchen and in suite laundry available during your stay. Other features include:
- Complimentary WIFI and Cable TV
- Clean linens and towels
- Full Bathroom including soaps, shampoo etc.
- Free one parking within building
King size bed can sleep 2 adults and a child or 3 smaller adults.
- Guests are required to follow strata bylaws in common areas and building. Quiet time is after 10PM. Building Concierge and Security members are not responsible for guest requests or questions. Please only and first let me know if you have any questions during your stay. Please let me know in advance if you require parking. I may not accommodate last minute parking requests.
- Please respect my place and my neighbors. No parties or outside guests Not suitable for Pets No smoking in the apartment or building, or up to 6 meters from the building's front door. No noise in the lobby, elevators, or hallways.
Canadian IT professional and soccer player. I enjoy everything from the beach, wine, food, to spiritual enlightenment. When traveling I tend to avoid hotels, and prefer to stay where the locals stay and get a taste of day-to-day life and culture.
As a host, I am easy-going, responsible, open-minded and friendly. I am happy to give you tips on places to see, eat, etc.
"My home is my castle" and I take great pride in it. I love meeting travelers from around the world while they enjoy our beautiful city. You can trust that if you stay in my units that you'll be very well taken care of for the entire duration of your stay. I look forward to meeting you!