A traditional earth and juniper log Navajo Hogan immersed in nature here at our ranch on the Navajo nation. Earthen floor. Heated by wood burning stove.
READ the listing in it's entirety, view all the pictures and ask any questions before booking.
ONLY reserved guests will be allowed to check in.
AIRBNB prohibits third-party bookings, if you are not going to be staying here you can't make a reservation for anyone else under your personal account.
ANYBODY who breaks the rules may cause the party to forfeit the reservation plus the security deposit and leave immediately or may be fined $25 per occurrence and/or asked to leave at the host's discretion.
(1) Be respectful of the Navajo land, the people, the culture, etc.
(2) WE REQUIRE guests to arrive before sunset (7PM Arizona Time).
CHECK IN is between 2pm and 7pm. CHECK IN at our house. Reason being our property is rural/remote and off grid. We wish for you to get settled in and oriented. We do not want other guests enjoyment disrupted. Additionally we are a working ranch and it helps us to have guests check in before that time.
(3) There is absolutely NO Smoking allowed inside our accommodations. Smoking is NOT allowed on our property. We are set in a desert environment. The risk of fire is EXTREME. Any evidence of tobacco use of any kind in our accommodations or on the property will result in our petitioning Airbnb for the security deposit.
(4) Alcohol is prohibited.
(5) We do not allow outside pets. We are a Navajo working sheep ranch. We've 7 working dogs on site - the Great Pyrenees and Maremma Sheepdog. All have been socialized with humans and are friendly and trained.
(6) Please take off shoes. We've provided shoe trays in each accommodation.
(7) Bedding, linens, and blankets we provide are not to be used outside the accommodation.
(8) We have a trash in/trash out policy. Meaning all trash generated by guests is to be taken with them.
(9) Make sure all outdoor fires are securely extinguished.
(10) Please keep vehicles on the roads. Do not drive all over the desert wildlife. Plant life take a long time to regenerate. Guests are welcome to walk and hike the property. We do not want guests driving all over the ranch. Additionally upon entering our ranch please keep speed to 5mph as we have livestock grazing about, dogs, and our children here. Do not speed.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 1255 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! We're Baya & Paul. We live on Dinè Bi'kèyah (Navajoland). Just 12 miles south of Page, AZ. We love living here with our family and our animals and welcoming guests like you to stay at our Ranch. We both love to travel and love to hear about our guests background just as much as they love to hear about Baya's Navajo history. While you're here we aim to let you experience our ranch just as it is, on the edge of the wilderness. We will welcome you then leave you to your experience, with the knowledge that we are close by. We truly hope your stay with us will be positive and memorable.