Enjoy the very best - breathtaking unlimited views, all new furniture including 5 new flat screen TVs with curved TV with sound bar in family room, 50 inch TV in MBR. Gas fireplace, power leather reclining sofa, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, king bed in MBR. Outdoor Spa and exercise room. Flat, paved, level entry, garage and gated community. Nested near Skiing, Hiking, rafting, nature, and golf, fine dining and everything you come to the mountains to see, do and hear.
Enjoy the very finest - 5 new flat screen TVs with curved 55 inch plus in family room and 50 inch in Master Bedroom. New stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace, power reclining leather sofa and rocker. King size bed in master with separate walk in closets, 2 queen beds and one twin daybed. Easy flat entry with circular driveway and garage for those snowy nights. All in a gated upscale community with unlimited and unrestricted views near everything.
Accès des voyageurs
Everything but outdoor spa during winter months.
Must check in with Chalet Realty located immediately outside the gates to secure key and gate code.
1. Pets: Only one small dog (under 20lbs) is permitted. Dog must be completely up to date on all vaccines. You will be responsible for all damage done by pet. Pet must be trained to go outside. No vicious breeds, no excessive barking and you must accept full liability for actions of pet.
2. Smoking: No smoking inside premise. If you must smoke, use ash tray and smoke on decks or outside of house. Do not ever toss cigarette butts over deck or onto lawns or driveways.
3. Exercise Equipment: Do not use if any health problems. Do not allow children under age 16 to use. Do not use after drinking alcohol. If you are unfamiliar as to how to use equipment, do not use. If there is any problem with exercise equipment, do not use and report damage. If power goes out there is breaker in downstairs bedroom.
4. Spa: Winter: Spa is not available for use in winter time period. Spa is locked. Water is changed after each guest and this cannot be done if temperature is freezing. Spring and Summer: In spring and summer, before using, check chemicals using a test strip. If not in satisfactory range, do not use. If in acceptable range, a) do not use above 102 degrees b) Do not allow children under age 16 to use c) Do not use for over 15 minutes d) Do not use if any health problems e) Do not use after drinking alcohol 6) use appropriate clothing at all times.
5. Fireplace: See fireplace starting procedures on fireplace mantel. Please make sure flute is open before starting gas fire logs. Do not leave fireplace on all night - cut off before going to bed. Do not have any objects or items near fireplace.
6. Outdoor Furniture and Grill: See lighting instructions on grill and fire pit. Bring cushions to garage after each use and at night. Lessee will be responsible for damages, including water damages if cushions are left outside.
7. Kitchen/Appliances: Make sure stove is turned off after each use. Clean stove, microwave as needed. You must wash dishes, etc. All kitchen items are counted and you will be responsible for any missing or broker items. Washer and Dryer. Do not overload, balance clothes.
8. Safety: Safety kit located in middle draw in wet bar. There are 4 smoke detectors and 2 carbon monoxide detectors - if battery stops, spares are located in middle draw in wet bar. There are three fire extinguishers - lower level hallway, middle level next to fireplace and upper level hallway. Water is from well - please use bottle water for drinking! Do not let children under 6 on decks alone! No use of any candles is permitted. Candles are for decoration.
9. Garage/Exterior: Do not remove personal items from garage. Garage is for 1 car only and remote is not included in rent. No more than three cars are permitted.
10. Security: We do not provide any security and do not accept any liability for your security. Do not give gate code to anyone. Do not duplicate house keys. Security cameras are facing outside only and are for owners use and are not to be tampered or removed. Owners closet in Master Bedroom is for owners only. Do not attempt to gain entry or remove anything.
11. Thermostat: In winter, do not set heat above 72 degrees. In summer, do not set air below 72 degrees. Upstairs does not have central heat or air. Please adjust heating unit in each room - when leaving, turn to lowest setting.
12. Trash Pick Up: There is no trash pick-up. If you are staying a week or less, please leave trash in garage in plastic bags in trash can. If you are staying over one week, please take trash to Beech Mountain dump - located across from Fred's.
13. TVs, Surround Sound, Cable and Internet: Basic cable is provided in Family Room and MBR only. Do not order any movies. Basic internet is provided. It is an open network and is in secured. To avoid excessive use charge, do not use internet to view movies. Use TV remote for TV, surround sound remote to turn on surround sound. Use cable remote to change channels. All other TVs use antenna - limited channels but entertaining. Do not unplug internet in office area or cable in upstairs bedroom.
14. Check-In/Keys: Keys are normally to be picked up at Chalet Realty located outside gate of Fox Run Estates. Check-in time is 3PM, Check out time is 11am.
15. General Rules:
a. No excessive noise or Parties allowed. This is not a Party house. It is a private residence and Police will be notified.
b. No more than 8 people including guests are permitted.
c. No illegal or immoral activity allowed.
d. Respect this home as you would respect your home.
e. Use Mudroom to prevent damage to floors, rugs and carets.
f. Owner and/or Agent shall have right at any and all reasonable times to enter and inspect said premise, Owner or Agent shall have the right to show premise to any prospective purchasers, mortgagees or other persons having a legitimate interest.
g. Tenant shall not rent or sublet the whole or any part of the premise.
h. Tenant agrees to follow all Associational Rules including speed limit.
I. Report any and all damages.
j. There is no maid service. Please wash and dry sheets and bedspreads before leaving and leave on top of bed.
k. To prevent any damage charges, report damages, report missing items, leave property in same condition as found.
16. Liability: Tenant shall indemnify and hold harmless Owner, Agent against any and all occurrences whereby Tenant or guests incur harm of any nature occurring in or on premises during term of this Tenancy. If any action or suit shall be brought by Owner or Agent for the recover of any rent due or to enforce any right here in conveyed or for the recovery of possession of premise, Tenant shall pay to Owner such attorney fees and costs as the Court shall determine to be reasonable.
17. Fees and Fines for Violation of Rules:
$20. each Broken or missing china and glasses.
$20. each In-cleanable or missing towels.
$250. each Violation of House Rules - smoking, pets, etc.
Actual Cost + $50. Damage to Furniture or property.
On all charges + attorney fees if needed for collections.
18. Rental Rate Surcharge: Daily rental rates will double for any additional days without prior written approval.
We love the beach and the mountains and enjoy boating and taking road trips. We value the opportunity to share the view and peace of our mountain house with those that will value and appreciate it unique features.