This modern and warm 3 BDRM apartment is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, and public transport. With great views of Mt Ruapehu, Native Forest, and the farmland with Alpaca next door, you'll love the location, and the ambiance. It's a great location for families (with kids), and groups.
A warm and cosy 3 bedroom apartment with an open plan full kitchen (microwave, fridge, freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher), lounge (TV, Micro stereo, Fire, and leather couch) and dinning room table seating 6 upstairs. Includes full kitchenware such as glasses, pots/pans, plates, cutlery etc. There are also 2 separate large bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.
Downstairs is a separate cosy one bedroom space with an open plan kitchenette (microwave, fridge, stove, dining table) and lounge (TV, Micro stereo, Fire, and 1 + 3 seat leather couch) including kitchenware (glasses, pots/pans, plates, cutlery etc). There is also another large bedroom and bathroom downstairs.
Accès des voyageurs
Whole of 3 bedroom apartment is yours with no other guests staying in it.
- Upstairs is 2 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, TV, fire, and separate bathroom, with great views of Mt Ruapehu, Native forest, surrounding farmland, and friendly Alpaca.
- Downstairs is 1 bedroom apartment with Lounge, Kitchenette, TV, Fire, and separate bathroom, with views of surrounding farmland and friendly Alpaca.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am unavailable during your stay however, there is an onsite manager for key pickup and any issues.
Please call me on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for any concerns onsite management cannot deal with during your stay.
- No Candles or Fires
- No Extra Guests
- No Pets
- No Onsite Camping
- Dishes must be washed and put away
- House must be left in a clean and tidy state
- Holiday weekends require a minimum 3 night booking
Guests must comply with noise restrictions and instructions from Security at the next door Lodge.
Cet hôte a 38 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires