My place is close to the sea and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the peaceful, beautiful area next to the nature and because it is a spacious and neat apartment with a sauna! There is also great public transport to the hip Kallio area and to city center. My place is especially good for families (with kids) and big groups.
- Guests can invite friends but all possible damage or stolen property will be replaced and compensated by the guests.
- Smoking is only allowed in the 2 balconies and ashtrays must be used, no rubbish on the street or backyard.
- Sauna must be turned off immediately after use.
- Guests must respect the building rules: no significant noise between 10pm and 7am.
- Not allowed to wear shoes inside the apartment, that's also basic Finnish manners.
-Guests staying more than one (1) month are required to get their own home insurance for the apartment
Hello! I am a 30-year-old Finnish woman living both in Finland and in Thailand with my Aussie boyfriend and our beautiful little daughter. Our family loves travelling and trying different things; our hobbies (and my bf's profession) are diving, wakeboarding, paragliding, dancing and whatever we feel like doing next.
We also love movies and music, my personal favorites are Tarantino's movies and rock music.
We'd love to offer our home in Finland to traveler's since it's big, beautiful and spacious and it would be a pity to have it empty while we're in Asia.
I hope as many people as possible gets to enjoy our place in my beautiful home country and Helsinki, the city I love so much.