We have a comfortable 32ft RV trailer in Bonny Doon Santa Cruz. Our 9 acre property is open, sunny and decorated with clusters of giant redwood trees. Private outdoor patio. Cozy indoor space with kitchen, RV bathroom, master bedroom with door and an extra bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds. Watch spectacular sunsets radiating through the trees, and superb stargazing. Close to Santa Cruz, 15 minutes from the coast and 1.5 hrs to San Francisco. Private driveway & parking.
We have a sunny 9 acre property surrounded by towering redwoods, oak trees and distant ocean views, on clear days you can peek at the coast. We have marked hiking trails about 2 minutes from the property, we are 12 minutes from Davenport (little town on HW 1 coast) and 20 minutes from Santa Cruz !
We are a short 5 minute walk to Fall Creek State Park and a 15 minute drive to Big Basin Redwoods State Park. Beautiful hiking and running trails with valley views.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest have a private driveway and parking spot, a partially fenced patio area and access to the redwood circles on the property
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will greet you when you arrive and go through a brief orientation. We live in the property with our two small kids and will usually be around to help or answer any questions!
I hope you all enjoy the RV--It is a great, clean and fun space! It is an RV -not in a tent but not a hotel room.... It has all the comforts of a little simple home like a stove and oven, a fridge, propane heating, running water, a very tiny bathroom, with a tank style toilet and a shower. We have well water that is ozonated and filtered. We drink it safely, however sometimes it has a slight sulfuric smell. On rare occasions during storms power might go out, if this happens we have some battery lights for you to enjoy the winds and rain during the outage. Summer can be pleasantly warm or very warm! Especially between 3 and 6pm we do not have ac in the RV. please keep that in mind!
- If you need a blocked Thursday let me know...
-Guests staying Sunday night: On certain Monday mornings we service the RVs septic system at around 9-10am, it is done completely from the outside, there is a little noise and the cars have to be pulled in close to the RV. Let us know if you would like to know more!
- A/C and Microwave are not powered, they cannot be used.
- Fires are not allowed (includes candles and incense)
- Please shut off power, plugged in items and all heating when not in the unit
- kindly remove shoes while indoors!
- Please refrain from cooking with bacon or lard products, its really hard for us to clean up.
- Great place for kids with adult supervision
- We ask that nothing but solids and liquids be disposed of in the toilet... a little toilet paper if you must. Please dispose of toilet paper sanitary napkins and all else in the trash bin. Please be willing to deal with a sensitive toilet-
-please do not fill toilet bowl with water to flush, just a pump or two of the pedal. The RV septic system is a tank.
- please do not hike onto neighbors property
- We provide: Clean sheets towels and blankets go up to 6 guests (we have some outdoor blankets that you are welcome to use and beach towels)
- kitchen: gas stove with 3 burners, gas oven, toaster, electric water kettle, french coffee press, plates, cups, mugs, pans, cutlery.
- heating is forced air central heating
- please no loud groups!
We live in the beautiful California coast amidst towering redwoods and orange sunsets. My Husband and I have two incredible kids that have taken us on the biggest life adventure so far. We met 16 years ago in the Sierras, while Jason was a snowboard/ski patrol and I was a ski instructor, we traveled the world together, sailed across the South Atlantic Ocean on board a 48ft sailboat, explored the Amazon Rainforest where my Grandfather lived, and eventually settled in Santa Cruz joining our families. 3 years ago we decided to build our home here in the Santa Cruz mountains and its been a great adventure. Jason works as a Marketing manager, is an avid runner and surfer. Andrea practices yoga, designs clothing and stays home with the kids. We love to travel, staying off the beaten path has always been our motto.