My place is close to bus stations, parks, Universal studio, Vivo city, Sentosa, complex shopping malls, hospital, hawkers . You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, the people, the high ceilings. My place is good for solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids).
I’m thrilled that you’ve chosen to stay here! To get the most out of your stay, please take a few moments to read through this House Rules and other helpful information like restaurants, attractions and transportation.
Don’t hesitate to ask me for local recommendations, advice, or whatever you need. I’m happy to help!
Name : NGUYEN TRI ANH (or NAM)
(+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or iMessage)
General House Rules
* Check-in is available between 12:00pm and 10:30pm. Please choose a 60-minute window in which you will arrive (for example, between 6:00PM-7:00PM).
* Checkout is 12:00 AM unless prior arrangements have been made.
* Late check-out charges applies. After 12:00PM noon: SGD 5/pax. 2:00PM-5:00PM : SGD 10/pax and full charge after 5PM
* The house will be closed after 11:00PM. If you need to stay out late, please discuss with us first.
* Upon arrival, you will be handed door key and room key for your utmost convenient access to the house. Please keep these keys carefully and return to us before you leave. Lost of keys will result in SGD 150 fine as we have to change all the locks and make new key sets.
* Being a family home, we have a no smoking policy. You are welcome to smoke either out front of the house.
* No pets and No Food/eating in the bedrooms
* No candles or open flames in room
* We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement (02 person/ room).
* Visitors allowed only with permission. We are renting space in our home with you, our registered guest, whom we have checked out via your verifications and reviews. If you made a reservation for more than yourself, you have told us who that is, and we have agreed. If you want to have visitors, please discuss it with us first.
* Quiet after 10PM (or after hostess has retired for the evening). This includes TV, music, phone call volume, etc. You don’t have to turn it off, just keep the volume low.
* Please remove your shoes when you enter the house
* To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house.
*Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
Have a pleasant stay and exciting exploration of Singapore!
KITCHEN USE & FOOD:
* Kitchen use is limited to preparing breakfast (coffee/tea, toast, fruit, instant oatmeal), simple food prep (sandwiches, etc.) and use of the microwave.
* Use of the stove, oven, pots, pans, etc is not included.
* Common areas you may access include your bedroom, the bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room and backyard.
* Off limits are the Host’s bedrooms and storage room.
Did you know there’s a much better option to avoid the long queue for a taxi in Singapore?
Summons a car 24/7 with a smartphone app. Download the smartphone app, try both Grab and Uber!
We have two bus stations nearby. One at the front and one at the back.
Front - Bulkit 109 station : - You can take bus 123 or 123 M (all with red number label) to go to the nearest Tiong Bahru MRT and Tiong Bahru shopping mall
Back- Saint Teresa Church station and Opposite Saint Teresa Church station : go to Vivo City and downtown.
If you need more information about the bus routes, don’t hesitate to ask me!