If you've never tried this kind of property, you're in for a treat! Most people get hooked and become owners!
You’ll love PARADISE because of the "over 53" Luxury Resort Lifestyle, the friendly neighborhood, the comfy bed, the coziness, the roominess, the kitchen, and the light inside the home. Things you just won't find in a house or condo. My place is good for a couple and another couple on the comfy sofa bed, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The ONLY place with Heavenly Ceilings.
PARADISE at beautiful Mesa Regal Resort is bright and cheerful, and feels larger than most and is comfortable for entertaining inside and out. You can pick fresh grapefruit right outside your door for your morning juice, or a refreshing afternoon Salty Dog! Or spin up your protein shake in the high speed blender. For lunch and dinner you can grill your hamburgers and steaks outside.
Designer furniture and charming interior, plus a comfortable sofa bed with a 3" cool gel memory foam topper. PARADISE has lots of storage inside and out, and patio furniture too. There's a large shed/("man cave") with complete workbench and tools for tinkering, an iron, and washer and dryer that is full size.
The large flat screen LED TV is new, and the perfect distance from the two comfy recliner chairs.
The coffee pot, toaster, toaster oven, George Foreman grill, and charming ambiance will have you smiling every morning.
It's a one minute walk to the clubhouse, multi computer lounge, mailbox, pool, grill, and live entertainment. Fifth street is very popular as the neighbors are all very nice and welcoming too. The humming birds like to relax in the grapefruit tree in the front yard.
It's the only place in the entire city with a beautiful, stress-relieving, and awe inspiring Heavenly Ceiling™ ultra-realistic starry night bedroom ceiling!
Most people are uncomfortable in a dark room especially away from home. The bedroom Heavenly Ceiling™ will have you relaxing and slumbering under a blanket of stars! "It reminds us of stargazing on the front lawn when we were kids! I love it!" Invisible during the day, the ceiling looks normal. At night, the stars come out to play. Relaxing and romantic.
Oh yeah... DIRECTV and fresh, new linens.
1/2 mile walk to Fry's Grocery & Pharmacy.
And across the street is a lovely, and wildly popular fruit and vegetable market, along with cafes, German restaurant and bar, and a busy and tasty BBQ joint.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
When you arrive at PARADISE, you'll receive The exclusive PARADISE REPORT. Only available with your booking.
Lose weight... get healthy... look and feel your best!
Stop a heart attack.
Shrink your prostate.
Stop Alzheimers now.
Destroy your arthritis now.
Get back that strong libido.
Easily conquer your diabetes.
Reduce and stabilize bad cholesterol.
Get rid of the flu, cancer and brain fog.
Immediately stop a stroke (keep this in your cabinet).
Stop macular degeneration and clear up cataracts fast.
Get rid of your high blood pressure and heart disease now.
Get rid of your pain, allergies, asthma, fatigue and fibromyalgia.
Your copy is available only to you as a guest at PARADISE and you can take it home with you.
- This is an Over 55 resort; you must be over 50 years old for a temporary stay.
- Resident shall not conduct itself in a way that unreasonably disturbs other residents, and shall refrain from illegal activities. Resident shall be responsible for the activities and behavior of persons residing with resident and guests of resident.
- Photographs have been taken of the Mobile Home’s exterior and interior as well as furnishings. Lessee will take care of and keep all furnishings on the lot.
- The Mobile Home will no doubt be rented the following day after your stay, so you will leave the Mobile Home in the way a new guest would like to see it. Cleaning supplies are in the shed/"man cave" along with a full size washer and dryer and work bench with tools, if you like to tinker. You agree to launder linens and towels, clean sinks, shower, toilet, counters, floor dust mopped and carpets vacuumed. Upon leaving the Mobile Home on a daily basis as well as the final day of the stay, you agree to always secure it by locking the doors. At the end of the stay, you will communicate with the homeowner or agent as to how or where to give up the keys to the Mobile Home. After the electric bill arrives at the end of the stay, it will be mailed to you with an invoice for you to pay.
- HomeOwner or Agent shall have the right to enter the Mobile Home, by knocking on the door between 10am- 1pm or other reasonable time for the purpose of inspection under the following conditions: If there are complaints by the neighbors or the Resort of any strange goings on, or if a drive by inspection gives cause for internal inspection of the Mobile Home.
- Indemnity: You(Guest) shall indemnify HomeOwner/Agent against, and hold HomeOwner/Agent harmless from, any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from Your use of the Mobile Home. Subletting: You shall not rent the Mobile Home or sublet the Mobile Home without the written consent of the HomeOwner/Agent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. Any such attempt to sublet or assignment by You shall be a breach of this Agreement and cause for immediate termination. Severability: If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
I am honest, clean, orderly, fair, trustworthy, helpful and reverent. I read. Play backgammon, racquetball, stay fit, work out, eat organic. Love scuba and R&R in the Caribbean. Wrote a best selling book, run a business, manage over 100 websites, have a family and many friends, professional magician, patriot. (Profile that :-)