Beautifully appointed 5 Bedroom townhome located on Whitefish Mountain. Great ski in/ski out access and fantastic views. Luxurious interiors, en suite baths for all bedrooms, office, high ceilings and the comfy beds. Great for couples and families.
Luxurious and beautifully appointed 3,700 square foot ski in / ski out townhome located steps from the Home Again ski trail. This multi-level home boasts 5 bedrooms plus an office, all having private en suite bathrooms, that sleeps 12+. The home was professionally decorated and is incredibly welcoming and inviting. It is perfect for families and couples as it's 4-level layout offers privacy and comfort while also feeling warm and inviting. It is exceptionally located east facing on the south side of Wood Run where you will enjoy amazing unobstructed views of the mountain ski runs and views towards Glacier National Park!
Enter this amazing home away from home from the entry level consisting of an attached, heated two-car garage with lots of ski storage and an office complete with private full bath, comfortable trundle bed, work desk and wireless, color printer for that work that can't be left behind. The trundle bed is not included in the 12-person bed count but does provide additional sleeping options.
Follow the stairs down to the main living area where you be greeted with amazing, unobstructed views! This living area boasts a high open ceiling with large windows showcasing the view. The living room is appointed with a beautiful natural, stacked-stone fireplace, large flat screen TV with surround sound and home audio center, and upscale yet comfortable furnishings. A large dining table accommodates large family meals and the adjacent kitchen features a bar-height counter with stools for additional seating. The kitchen is completely equipped with everything you will need to make your stay complete. A BBQ is located on a small balcony where you can enjoy the forever views while manning the grill.
On this main level, you will also find two bedrooms; one furnished with a very comfortable queen-size bed, private full bath and charming western style furnishings. We call this our "Cowboy Queen" room. The second bedroom is a nice sized bunk room with a full-size bed as the bottom bunk and twin on top, sleeping a total of 3. This bedroom is also equipped with a private full bath.
Follow the stairs down to the lower level which contains a bedroom nicely furnished with a queen-size bed and private full bath, game nook with air hockey and other assorted games, full-size laundry room and access to the ever-welcoming outdoor hot tub and patio.
On the top floor of our home is the master bedroom and another bunkroom. The master bedroom is beautifully equipped with its own fireplace and sitting area, flat screen TV, and an oversized closet. It has a very comfortable king-size bed and a large private bath with dual sinks and a lovely walk-in shower. The nicely furnished bunk room has a private full bath (sleeps 3) and is also equipped with a smart TV for kids and grown ups alike offering another place to relax.
Once outside, you are just a few steps from the Home Again trail or a short walk to the Base Lodge or to the Village shops. Access to the Home Again ski trail is located a few yards at the end of the Wood Run cul-de-sac and is occasionally skiable from the driveway during a good snow. Our location is absolutely ideal for those wanting a late start to the ski day where you can hop on the trail after a cup of coffee and breakfast and meet up with friends effortlessly on the mountain - or ski home for lunch! Absolutely beautiful in Summer and Winter!!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to our private hot tub located on the back patio and a two-car garage. Additionally, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort offers 3000 acres of fantastic skiing for all levels of skiers from beginner to expert. The resort consists of 14 Lifts: 3 High Speed Quads; 2 Quads; 6 Triples; 1 Big Easy Carpet; 2 T-Bars and 105 runs. Winter operations run from December 7, 2016 to April 9th, 2017. You will fall in love with this family-friendly ski resort ranked as a Top 20 ski report by Ski Magazine.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Prior to your arrival, we will touch base to provide access information to our home. We would also love to know if you are celebrating anything special while you are here or if there is anything we can do to make your stay extra special.
Additionally, we will introduce you to our local property management team who will be available to assist you with any needs during your stay. They will personally stop by to greet you and make sure everything is to your liking.
This has been our family vacation home since it was built in 2005. We have spent many wonderful times here with friends and family (having made Whitefish lovers of them all!) and hope that you enjoy it as much as we do.
- Parking is provided in the attached garage (1 vehicle) and the driveway can accommodate two vehicles. You will be provided with one garage door opener for use during your stay. Guests will be charged $50 for any lost or unreturned openers.
- Hot Tub: No children under the age of 12 permitted in the hot tub without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Also, please do not stand on the hot tub cover.
- Fireplace: The two fireplaces located inside the home are gas log fireboxes. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplaces. Fireplaces are turned on and off from wall mounted thermostats located to the side of each fireplace.
- Inclement Weather Conditions: No refunds will be given for winter snow storm conditions. While the local mountain road (and Wood Run Court) is regularly plowed during ski season, mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Therefore, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during times of heavy snowfall. We do not refund due to road conditions.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Please respect our neighbors by adhering to quiet hours from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
- This property is privately owned. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to usethe premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath towels and beach towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
- Garbage: Please place any excessive trash in the garbage receptacles located inside the garage.
- Couples and families only.