Private bedroom + bathroom in a classic manor house in a jacaranda lined cul-de-sac. Easy walk to the University of Pretoria, Affies and Boys High. Close to the city center, Hatfield Gautrain station, restaurants, the Little Company of Mary Hospital and Brooklyn mall. You’ll love my home because it is surrounded by trees and a big garden; the area is calm and secure; central location in a boomed-gate suburb. Ideal for couples, parents, post-grad students, solo adventurers and business travelers.
The spacious room has the feeling of being in a tree house.
- A queen-sized bed
- A starter pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk
- Fresh linen and towels (including swimming towels)
- A large bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Plenty of closet space
- Secure outdoor parking
- Use of the swimming pool
- Laundry services available on request, extra charge
The room is 4 km from the Pretoria city centre with easy access to freeways, cinemas, restaurants and malls.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest are free to relax in the room and en-suite bathroom, as well as the front garden and pool area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Total privacy is guaranteed although we also live on the premises. We're usually available in person throughout the day. Our guests are welcome to chat and to ask questions and local advice.
The use of the pool is at own risk.
- This is our private house, that we cherish with everything that is in it. Please respect and treat it accordingly.
- We have a cat that rules the house.
- Since we are professional working people, running an office from home, quiet time between 10:00pm and 06:00am will be appreciated.