Do you want to feel like a true "Portuense"?
This new spacious apartment in the city center has a great location and is near some of the biggest hotspots in Porto, like Café Majestic, Bolhão Market and Santa Catarina street.
Also, nearby you will find some gems where you can discover local specialties, like "Bufete Fase" and "Casa Nanda", just to name a few.
Last but not least, Bolhão station (9 min walking) has direct connection to the Airport which is very convenient when travelling.
This lovely one bedroom apartment is cozy decorated and located in one of the most well know neighborhoods of Porto!
It has a double bedroom with one queen sized bed, and a modern living room with a comfortable bed-sofa for 2. Therefore, we can comfortably host 4 people in total.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with all the indispensable equipment for a good meal. You can also enjoy your breakfast in the balcony or read a book in a relaxing afternoon!
Besides enjoying a design apartment with a charming decoration, we guarantee you'll also find the biggest smile waiting to welcome you!
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the entire apartment and all amenities.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be pleased to welcome you for the check-in and for the check out. We will strive ourselves to be available at anytime you need, to give you tips about the best places to visit, as well as restaurants and everything you might like to know about this wonderful city.
We are passionate about travelers and in meeting new people from around the world! We aim to share with you our passion about Portugal and Porto in particular and to provide you the best tips about this fast moving city.
Parking space is available just on the other side of the street at a cost of €8/day.
If you are coming with a baby let us know. We can provide a crib for you!
We are always available and happy to help you in any needs you may have, we will always be there to assist you before and during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon in Porto !
The apartment is cleaned by a professional cleaning company.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
- Please, close doors and windows and switch off the electric devices when you are not in the apartment.
- Please leave the keys on the dinning table before checking out (don´t forget them hanging on the door).
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the flat; but you can use the balcony if you need to do so.
- Silence hours: 10 p.m. - 9 a.m. Please respect the neighbours.
- Finally, please treat the house as if it was your own.
What you need to know:
- You have access to a private terrace, surrounded by beautiful gardens, where you can relax and have meals on sunny days.
- Hosts are always available to assist you during your stay, and will be happy to help you to discover the city with useful tips and suggestions.
- We´ll always have nespresso coffee, tea and other drinks, fruit and bread available on your arrival, so that you can enjoy a small meal or breakfast.
- You´ll have access to free internet and tv during your stay.
IMMIGRATION and BORDERS SERVICE
- Immigration and Borders Service: Since 2015 Portugal has enforced a law requiring to record the entry, exit, and identification details of all non Portuguese guests. This law has been brought to Portugal and many other EU countries at some point since the implementation of the Schengen Agreement that aims to stop human trafficking and other illegal practices. For this reason, the host will kindly ask you to give your personal information before checking in.
Having fallen in love with our city, Porto, we have decided to participate in the renovation of our historical center, by decorating this apartment with care and enthusiasm, especially for you.
We love art, architecture, travelling around the world and meeting new people. We also love to share our knowledge and enthusiasm about our country and about Porto in particular.
We´ll do our best to ensure that you will leave with a very pleasant memory of your visit to Porto and the desire to return in the future.