Stunning, brand new, modern 2-bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment located in the heart of South Yarra has an abundance of natural light. Surrounded by great cafes, restaurants, bars & shops, you are a minute walk away from Chapel street, 2 mins walk from South Yarra station & 10 mins door to door train ride to the CBD. Facilities include pool, sauna, steam room, gym and a huge terrace with spectacular views and BBQ area. A luxury retreat for travellers or business workers. Secure car park available.
- To maintain good standards for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but, we feel it makes sense for all to state the following conditions:
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly, this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Guests will be charged $100 if keys are not returned.
- Do not use towels as a makeup remover. Cotton pads are provided in each bathroom. Stained towels will be charged $50 and bath sheets $80.
- Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the Guests personal property.
- Smoking is only allowed outside on the terrace. Please use the ashtray provided.
•Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- Booking dates: When booking for a stay, we recommend you to be certain about your dates. If you need to check out early, there will be no refund for the days where the property is left vacant.
- Check-in: from 3pm (we will try our best to accommodate if an earlier check-in is possible)
-Check out: by 11 am
I was born in South Africa, grew up in sunny Far North Queensland by the Great Barrier Reef, and have now settled in beautiful Melbourne. Having been lucky enough to travel all around the world, Melbourne still holds a special place in my heart. It truly has it all: food, bars, culture, sport, people, diversity. Come and enjoy it!
I can usually be found studying medicine, trying to keep up the semblance of a social life, or planning my next travelling adventure. I love electronic music, running, and sharing good food and wine with friends.