House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Pack up the whole family for a Southern California adventure at this four-bedroom San Diego vacation rental with modern amenities, a gas fire place, large deck, and space for up to nine total guests (eight adults). While here, you can walk to Pacific Beach or enjoy urban attractions along Garnett Avenue. Family attractions such as Sea World and the San Diego Zoo are less than 20-minutes away.
The living room is inviting with a gas fireplace, modern decor, and cozy seating. Pack your favorite Blu-ray from home or watch cable on the flatscreen TV for a quiet night in. Just off the living room is a designer kitchen boasting a breakfast bar for four, granite counters, a kitchen island, and a dining table for eight. Move dinner outside thanks to the gas grill and spacious patio seating on a warm summer night!
This two-story vacation home offers four bedrooms and three baths for up to nine guests. One bedroom is downstairs and has two twin beds (great for the kids). Three additional bedrooms – including the master suite – are located upstairs. One has a queen-size bed, cable TV, and a private balcony. A second bedroom offers two twin beds ideal for additional younger guests, and the master suite boasts a king-size bed, cable TV, private balcony, and private bath with a jet tub. A sofabed in the living room makes space for extra sleeping options.
Relax on the patio outside which is complete with a six person dining table and umbrella, and modular lounge furniture. This sunny retreat also includes six cruiser bicycles, beach chairs, and boogie boards to compliment your days at the beach! Extra amenities include WiFi, and a washer and dryer ideal for extended stays.
Ride roller coasters at the Journey to Atlantis or bicycles with the whole family along the boardwalk. Enjoy the city's best fish tacos and shopping along Garnett Avenue, or snuggle around the cozy gas fire at home.
No matter how you spend your days, this Southern California vacation rental is the ideal place to call home in sunny San Diego!
*This home participates in our Good Neighbor protection program, which may include decibel-monitoring or signal detection smart home technology.
*Please note that all guests must be at least 25 years of age.
No of people can fit in is 6
ADDITIONAL RENTAL TERMS FOR THE BEACH COMBER: 1740 THOMAS AVE, SAN DIEGO, CA 92109
The Owner of The Beach Comber imposes specific requirements for vacation rentals of this home. These Additional Rental Terms for The Beach Comber (the “Beach Comber Additional Terms”) are hereby incorporated as part of that certain Vacation Rental Agreement (“VRA”) entered into between Vacasa LLC (“Vacasa,” “we,” or “us”) for the owner (the “Owner”) of the vacation rental property subject of the VRA (such home, the “Vacation Home”), and the renters of the Vacation Home (the primary renter, on behalf of all individuals occupying the Vacation Home with the primary renter, defined as the “Renter” or “you”). By signing below, you acknowledge and agree to the following Beach Comber Additional Terms:
1. Minimum Age. You certify that you and all adult guests are at least 25 years of age. You agree to be legally responsible for the compliance of all occupants of the Vacation Home with these Beach Comber Additional Terms, and that any guests under 25 years of age are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. You agree that you intend to personally occupy the Vacation Home for the full duration of the period for which you have rented this vacation home.
2. Maximum Occupancy. You agree that at no time during the period you have rented the home will daytime or overnight occupancy exceed the posted maximum occupancy for this Vacation Home. Failure to conform to the occupancy requirements of the Vacation Home is a violation of the Code.
3. Noise and Disruptive Activity. You agree to conduct yourselves in a manner that is respectful of neighbors by, among other things, refraining from making unduly loud or unnecessary outdoor noises, holding outdoor parties, or engaging disorderly conduct or any other activity that could interfere with the quiet enjoyment of neighbors or the community. Outdoor amplified music is prohibited, as is music of any kind that is audible beyond the property line.
4. Vehicles and Parking. You agree to comply with all restrictions relating to the maximum number of vehicles allowed at the Vacation Home and allowed parking locations.
Please list the make, model, and license plate numbers (and state, if not registered in California) of all vehicles you will be parking at the Vacation Home. If any vehicles will be rental vehicles or other vehicles for which you do not currently have license plate information, you agree to provide that information to us at or before your rental period begins.
Vehicle Information (make, model, license number):
5. Immediate Eviction; Fines; Citations. San Diego strictly enforces laws and code provisions that prohibit unnecessary or excessive noise, disruptive or disorderly activity, or other activities that negatively affect the tranquility and quality of life in city neighborhoods. You acknowledge and agree that ANY violations of any ordinance or policy relating to noise, occupancy in excess of the legal maximum, minimum age requirements, parking, or any other activity that creates a disturbance or results in complaints from neighbors can result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all funds paid, plus charges to your credit card on file for all damage and fines. In addition, you agree to be responsible for any fines or citations that may be issued by city officials or police due to your violation of city ordinances and good neighbor policies.
6. List of Guests. The names of each guest, and their ages are as follows:
Accepted by: ______________________________________________(URL HIDDEN)Signature of Renter/Responsible Party
_______________________________________________(URL HIDDEN)Name of Renter/Responsible Party
Greetings from Team Vacasa! Yes, we're a professional property management company—but we're also real people, trusted by the owners of vacation homes to take care of all the heavy lifting like housekeeping, reservations, maintenance, and guest care. (Because, to be honest, renting out a vacation home really can be a full-time job!)
We have local teams on the ground to take care of our homes and our guests. We like to think of it as the best of both worlds: you can enjoy a one-of-a-kind vacation experience in a unique property, only without compromising on service and convenience. You can trust that your home will be cleaned by professional housekeepers, and your calls will be answered (right away, around the clock!) by our dedicated Guest Services team.
Check out our listings, and if you have any questions, get in touch! We'd love to help you plan your perfect getaway.