Where you’ll be staying is the lower floor of a fully renovated Queenslander in inner city Brisbane. It is a fully self-contained space and you’ll have exclusive access to the entire area which is about 100sqM.
It’s a peaceful space - cool in summer, warm in winter - in a great location. Suitable for the business traveller with printer and wi-fi, but can accommodate small groups as well. Even your dog is welcome and there’s off-street car-parking too which is rare this close to the city.
When you walk into the area you’ll notice the cool breeze, high ceilings and homely feel, along with:
* self-contained kitchen with espresso machine, appliances, microwave and a full-sized fridge
* dining table area with lounge (which converts to a double sofa) and TV
* washer and dryer
* two new queen ensembles
* built-in robes
* sheets, pillows and towels supplied
* security screens on doors and windows
* tiled, private and fully covered outside courtyard area
* off-street carpark (where the white car is in the photos)
PLEASE NOTE: This space can accommodate up to four people with the two bedrooms (queen beds). However, I don’t expect you to share with others and when you book you’ll have EXCLUSIVE use of the whole area. The fee stated is for one guest, each additional guest is $20p/n per person.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have your own key and can come and go as you please. There are internal stairs to the upper level, but a lockable door separates the two levels.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live upstairs and am happy to help in anyway I can to make your stay easy and enjoyable. I work most days so will come and go from the house.
* Fee is for one guest. Additional guests are $20p/n per person up to six people.
* On-street parking in this area can be difficult to find, has a 2hr max and exceeding this can result in fines. This is at guest's own risk.
* smoking permitted in outside areas
* key is to be returned upon check out
* be courteous of neighbours upon entering and leaving the premises
* leave the kitchen neat and tidy when departing
* pooper scooper is provided, but it's your responsibility to clean up after your dog
* Adherence to check-in and check-out times is preferred but if you need to arrive earlier or stay later, just let me know and I'm happy to accommodate if I can.