My place is good for:
2) Business travellers, and
3) Families (with kids).
An amazing fit for families!
Enjoy this Panoramic view of ocean in the most popular beach in Vancouver! an Unbeatable Location- right across the BEACH in the famous English Bay area- very central in downtown.
Accès des voyageurs
Enjoy this Panoramic view of ocean in the most popular beach in Vancouver!
Unbeatable Location right across the BEACH!!
PLEASE NOTE: Later check in (after 6pm) is possible for a small fee to have our co-host welcome you :)
Please note that this unit is located in a 15-year old building. It has been renovated as you can see in the photos. There might a bit of street noise if you're a very sensitive sleeper. The location is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING; right across the beach!
*** WHY HERE: ***
- Convenient Location ( walking distance to everything )
- Breathtaking View
- Great Price
- AIRPORT transportation service can be offered on one way ( from AIRPORT or to AIRPORT ) if the time allows me ( please inbox me for details)
- I will provide you meal If you need any prior to your arrival (please inbox me for details)
Located in Best LOCATION for TOURISTS
- Less than 50 meter to best beach in Vancouver
- Close to Shopping malls
- Close to Stanley Park ( I km)
3 nights Minimum stay is preferable, but 1 or 2 nights is also acceptable ;)
@@@ FAQ: @@@
1) How far is your place to public transit?
Less than 5 min walking, the location is ranked 100/100 in walkscore site
2) How often can we reach you during of our stay?
I will be in touch with you through Cellphone, text, email and when you contact me I will response less than 5 min (Guaranteed, unless its in middle of night ;)
3)How do we get the keys?
I will meet you whenever you get here to great you and hand the keys and explain whatever you need to know about the building and unit.
4)How central the place is?
Unit is close to everything, like 5 min walking to stores, shopping mall, parks and …
5)Do you have wifi internet?
High speed internet
6)Is there any guide or map in unit?
I provided best brochure and maps of Vancouver, whistler, Victoria and … in the unit, you will have access to all tourist attraction brochures as well.
7)What about parking?
We have safe and underground parking here (already included for FREE ;) , just let me know if you wanna use it and I will send you the direction, stall number and …
8)How is the view?
The view is UNIQUE and you will be in love with it (Guaranteed)
9)Is your unit kids’ friendly?
Yes and I also can provide extra sheets, and pillows
10)Do we have to bring towel, shampoo, tooth paste and …?
Not at all, all essentials are provided, just bring your suitcase
A few days prior to your arrival I will send you all information you need to know; about the unit, neighborhood and building.
Here You will have access to :
- Apple TV with FREE Netflix account :)
- Safe underground Parking
I will meet you to check you in :)
English Bay Beach, also called First Beach, is the most populated beach area in Vancouver's downtown area. The Stanley Park Seawall, a popular running and biking route, runs along the east side of the beach.
Please Check the " GUIDEBOOK " to make sure you know the Beautiful Neighborhood before getting here.
What you have access to at the Beach:
- Popular Restaurants
- Public washrooms
- Kayak / Bike / Motorbike rentals and storage (Summer Season)
- Lifeguards from Victoria Day until Labour Day (late May to early September)
- Swimming raft with large slide (Summer months)
- Two sand volleyball courts (Summer months)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
PLEASE NOTE: Later check in (after 9pm) is possible for a small fee to have our co-host welcome you :)
We will meet you to check you in :)
We will be available by phone during your stay, or you can always contact us through the Airbnb site, we check our messages regularly.
1) We have Apple TV + Netflix here :)
2) We are located right on Beach with a stunning view of water and beach
- Treat my place as yours :)
- No extra guest
- No Parties and Loud Noise
- Respect my neighbours
Hey hey, name is Brad. I have to say, I love this beautiful city, I love the ocean and I love hosting people in my place. I especially find it gratifying when people can enjoy such a beautiful place on their vacation. Thanks for all the wonderful people that make this city so amazing :)