Attractive 19th century former forge with many original features. Situated in a peaceful and rural riverside village, the cottage has 3 bedrooms, an open-plan living area with modern facilities and a private walled garden that is safe for children and pets. Ideally suited for those looking for the relaxed French lifestyle but within easy reach of all the amenities on offer in this beautiful Perigord region.
The ground floor offers open-plan living with exposed stone walls, beamed ceilings and tiled floors.
The spacious living room has large patio doors opening onto the private, walled garden which is a sun-trap in the summer.
There is a fully fitted kitchen with gas oven and 4-burner gas hob, large fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
A washing machine is located in the attached garage.
The large bathroom is accessed via a small lobby off the lounge and offers a bath, in-bath shower and separate toilet.
A spiral staircase leads to a landing off which are 3 good-size bedrooms (one double and two singles) and a second toilet with washbasin.
The price includes all utilities, bed linen and towels.
The garden has a built-in barbeque, deck chairs and dining table and chairs including parasol.
Accès des voyageurs
The spiral staircase is not suitable for aged or infirm visitors.
Ground floor including bathroom, toilet, sofa-bed and patio are all wheelchair accessible (although no disabled or special access equipment is provided.
Access to the garage is restricted to the ground-floor only.
Plenty of books, DVDs and games are provided for your entertainment.
Iron, ironing-board and airer/line are provided.
A sofa-bed in the lounge can sleep another 2 people if required.
We request arrival between 3pm and 8pm and departure by 11am.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live nearby and will be there to welcome you on arrival. We can assist and advise and are happy to recommend restaurants and places to visit and explore.
Children's safety is the responsibility of the parents.
Children must be supervised at all times in the garage.
The garage first-floor is off-limits.
We can provide at no extra cost and on request, a travel cot and camp-style beds suitable for a child under 10 and a stairgate.
Dogs and cats are welcome.
The cottage has full central heating and a large wood-burner keeping it cozy and warm during the winter months.
* No smoking in the house
* No parties or events
* Check-in time is 3PM - 8PM.
* The garage first-floor is off-limits.
* Children's safety is the responsibility of the parents.
* Children must be supervised at all times in the garage.
* You agree to be a considerate renter and to take good care of
the property and its contents and to leave it in a clean and tidy
condition at the end of the rental period.
* We reserve the right to make a deduction from the security bond
to cover additional cleaning costs if you leave the property in an
* You must not to act in any way that would cause disturbance or
inconvenience to neighbours.
* You must clean up after your pets and any damage caused will
* We are liable to you for ensuring that the property is in accordance with its advertised description and to the reasonable standard of a holiday rental. In any event our liability to you will not exceed the total of the amount you have paid us for the rental period. We restrict our liability to you to the greatest extent provided by law.
* We are not liable to you:
- for any defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any failure of equipment or appliance in the property;
- for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by you if the property is destroyed or damaged or otherwise becomes unsuitable for occupation before the start of or during the rental period;
- for any loss or damage which is the result of adverse weather condition, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond our reasonable control; or
- for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever.
À partir du 27 mai 2017 - 30 septembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 5 nuits.