The Forest Suite is located in 1 of the most exclusive buildings in the heart of Downtown Montreal. The location is very prime as it is on the same street as Montreal's most exclusive malls, restaurants, and steps away from Montreal's infamous Bell Center. This suite is furnished with exquisite furniture and decorated with taste. Guests will enjoy the indoor heated pool, sauna, cinema room, two floor gym and lounge area. This suite offers an exclusive & luxurious experience to visiting guests.
With a breathtaking view that is located in a building that is over 40 stories high, this high-floor suite will amaze all clients and offer the most luxurious and exquisite experience for all guests. Guests love to drink their coffee on the balcony and enjoy the great view that comes with this apartment. The Forest suite will feel like a true getaway for people coming to explore the city or for business men on work trips due to it's prime location. It is a calm & cosy place to rest in at the end of a long working day or week and visitors quickly regard this suite as a second home. The Forest suite is equipped with all the essentials that one could need. Room service is optional with complementary concierge service that is offered by partners. More details are given at the check-in. There also is a parking spot available in the building.
**Free Espresso Coffee Included**
Accès des voyageurs
All guests will be required to set preliminary contact to set an appointment for the check-in. A tour of the premises and all the required information will be delivered to the guest. The guests are not allowed around the premises before the appointment has been set therefore it is of extreme importance that guests maintain contact with the host only and no one else from the building.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests will have my contact number and I'll be available for anything 24/7 as well as the concierge service. Please do not contact any one else in the building besides the host.
Everything is within the proximity of a 5-10 minute walk at most. The closest bus stop is literally 50 meters away, and the closest subway stations are a 2 minute walk. You are located next to some of Montreal's best restaurants, night clubs, hotels and animated streets. You are only two blocks away from Crescent Street where there are plenty of clubs, pubs, restaurants and cafes.
- Please respect the rules of my condo and the building. Excessive noise will not be tolerated by the neighbors. Please leave the place in the same clean condition as you left it. If there is damage a replacement charge equivalent to the value of new furniture will be applied.
- Parties or gatherings are not allowed. If there are parties or gatherings without being advised you will be charged a fine of $500 for the disrespect of the house rules.
- Please do not lose the keys, the FOB or lock yourself out. If you do lock yourself out, a charge of $50 will be applied for opening the door. $150 will be charged for losing the key and $250 for losing the FOB.
- Please respect my building's community rules, any type of complaint from the neighbors or security will be charged. The charge will range from $50-$500.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment. If this is not respected a fine ranging from $100-$500 will be applied.
Cet hôte a 10 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
As the manager of a suite luxury rental company, I personally make sure that each client has the best experience with our suites and is offered the best service possible. Our guests leave with a huge smile and the best experiences in Montreal. Please contact me for special inquires and we will do ur best to satisfy your needs.