Home is close to restaurants, family-friendly activities, recreation center, groceries, golf, parks, ponds, paths, public transit, airport & shopping. You’ll love the ambiance, decor, openness, cleanliness, design & renovations of this home. Great for couples, solo adventurers, & business travelers. Perfect 4 business because of the office space, amenities, internet, WiFi, cable TV & spaces to relax & unwind. Stay a day, a week, a month or a year! You won't want to leave.
This home is more then just a place to lay your head for an evening. It's a place to relax and unwind. Once you enter you will instantly feel your stress melt away. It's a place you wish you could stay longer. This 4 level split home has 4 bedrooms (3 bedrooms upstairs and one larger 4th bedroom on the lower level) and 3 Full bathrooms with a total of 4 large televisions. The home is very open and airy and feels very welcoming. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and a 3 piece renovated en-suite with tiled shower. There is also a 40" smart TV with cable. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have queen beds and these 2 bedrooms will share a gorgeous spa like bath with tub and shower surround. Bedroom number 2 also has a 40" smart TV with cable. The 4th bedroom has a queen size bed and a couch for relaxing. It also has a 40" smart TV with cable.This suite is very quiet, private and spacious. This room has a 4 piece bathroom just a few steps away on the walkout level with another shower/tub surround and tons of cupboard/storage space. All rooms have ample closet space and have been updated, renovated an decorated in relaxing and calming decor. The kitchen is completely updated and renovated with granite counter tops, easy close cupboards, and eat at island.
There is a walkout level to relax and enjoy private time or each others company. The walkout goes straight to the backyard which backs onto a kids park. There is also a 55" cable TV on this level to enjoy. Basement has an office space as well. You won't want to leave this home.
Accès des voyageurs
To entire home. No access to garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Between my husband and I someone will be available to answer any questions you have by phone, email or text. there is a front door keypad to get into the property for easy check-in/check-out and your private room key to lock up your things and feel safe and secure will be on the door knob of your room. On your night stand will be the house rules, house manual and your safety card. If we are at the property cleaning or organizing or in town during your stay, we can have as much or as little contact as you wish :-)
Street parking (no driveway at this property) in front, across, beside and behind this house.
Laundry machines are for owners use only. Please do not ask for an exception, the machines are broken and make noise.
- Please remove all shoes/footwear before entering the home at all access points (the front, side and back door.)
- no food or drinks outside of kitchen please. There is a beautifully renovated kitchen to enjoy your meal in as well as a dining area or in warm weather the outside areas are lovely.
- When using the kitchen please do not use the island counter top as your cutting board, there is cutting boards to actually use, and please don't place hot plates/pots etc on the granite top directly, use hot plate coasters, thanks you.
-When using stove or microwave please cover food so it doesn't splash
- Turn coffee maker off when finished with it
-When showering please turn on bathroom fan timer
-There is NO laundry service! Machines are for home owners use only. Guests staying longer than a week can discuss use and if agreed too there will be a charge and specific laundry hours (between 3pm-7pm)
-Carry luggage to bedrooms instead of rolling them over stairs to protect floors
- No drugs and no smoking of any kind including "vaping" in the house please. No exceptions. This is a smoke free, drug free, and pet free home.
-Absolutely without exception no events or parties.
- Please turn OFF ALL LIGHTS when not in use
- Please close and lock windows before leaving the house or going to bed
- No outside guests, family or visitors that are not staying on this reservation unless discussed prior to stay. Only paying guests may stay overnight please.
- Do not turn temperature above 70 degrees please!!
- This is our home and is privately owned. We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
-Please do not tamper with the CO2 and fire alarms.
- Do not light any candles or anything that can catch fire please. Scones in one bedroom (room #4) are only for decoration/ambiance not for actual use.
Cet hôte a 471 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello Fellow travelers! Thanks for checking out your possible home away from home.
I too love traveling; In fact I loved traveling so much that in my 20's I decided to work on cruise ships for 3 years after doing several Contiki trips around the world on my own! Now I'm a little more home based but still get to travel as a flight attendant flying the friendly sky's. :-)
Life is short and time goes by so quickly, so I'm a huge believer in doing what you love as often as possible and whenever possible. Do what makes you happy and enjoy the journey!
Hope to see you on your next grand adventure!