Recently renovated apartment just minutes from NYC
This beautiful two bedrooms/one bathroom apartment sleeps seven guests comfortably. It is conveniently located just a few blocks away from the Path Station, two supermarkets, post office, 24hrs pharmacy, 24hrs fast food restaurants, 24hrs Diner, banks, local shopping, multi ethnic food, Lincoln Park, and the Mana Art Gallery.
We ask that our guests respect the apartment and treat it as their home.
- No smoking in the apartment, please. Smoking out on the deck and Patio is permitted.
- Please keep front doors, apartment doors, and deck gate closed at all times. We have a small dog (15lbs) that would run out to the street or right into the apartment if doors are left open. We take him out to the yard a few times a day. He loves people and will try to jump on you, but as long as the apartment door and deck's gate is closed, he cannot get to you.
- We also ask for no parties, and only those individuals listed as guests can use the apartment.
- Please unplug any personal items when not in use.
- Please turn off air-conditioners when not in use.
- The cushions for the deck furniture can be found inside the living-room bench and deck bench, please return these back when done using them to avoid getting them wet with the rain.
- Please do not water the plants.
- No feeding the fish (I do this every day)
- Please be mindful of our neighbors and keep conversations low (especially at night).
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.