My place is great for large groups. The property is 2400 sq ft of living area. With large living spaces. Gleaming wood floors throughout. Sunroom surrounded with french windows and tons of natural sunlight. Large living room and Large dining room with table and chairs for eight guests. Newly renovated kitchen with quartz countertops and all appliances. Fully stocked kitchen. Coffee, sweetener, etc., 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Quick access to French quarter, CBD, St Charles Street car line.
Just a quick reminder...
• Check-in time is 4:00PM cst
• Check-out is at 11:00 AM cst
• NO SMOKING or PETS
• NO CANDLES
• PLEASE DON'T MOVE FURNITURE
• PLEASE REMOVE SHOES at the door...(I never used to be one of these people but it makes sense when you think of all the stuff on Bourbon St...lol)
• PLEASE ONLY FLUSH TOILET PAPER (100 yr old pipes in New Orleans) - i.e. no feminine products, no face or baby wipes, etc
• TRASH PICK-UP IS: Wednesday and Saturday (DARK GREEN CANS)
• RECYCLING PICKUP is: Friday (BLACK CAN)
PLEASE DO NOT USE TOWELS TO REMOVE MAKEUP, MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE TOWELS CLEAN. PLEASE USE THE MAKEUP WIPES PROVIDED
PLEASE DO NOT WASH WHITE TOWELS WITH ANY DARK COLORED CLOTHING, ESPECIALLY JEANS
CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS
- Please send me a text at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) upon departure or if you know ahead of time you are departing earlier than 11 AM.
CLEANING - You are on vacation, enjoy yourselves! Please strip the bed of sheets, load and run the dishwasher. Load washer with towels. SUPPLIES - Do we need more supplies or does anything else need attention? Just send us a quick message or text upon departure. Two sets of eyes are always better than one and we greatly appreciate any feedback
If you have any questions while you're here, please don't hesitate to ask. Texting works fastest, (but of course, I take phone calls too)....you can also send an online question or inquiry
Enjoy your stay and have a wonderful time in New Orleans!
• NO REFUNDS or CANCELATIONS for SPECIAL EVENTS, FESTIVALS, HOLIDAYS or SPORTING EVENTS*
*This policy supersedes ANY AIR BNB Policy
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 23 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a native New Orleanian. Single mother of a 17 year old daughter. Realtor/Investor in the New Orleans area. I love rehabing properties that need a little cosmetic work to a total and complete renovation. Five things I cannot live without: Work, the beach, eating and living clean and healthy and living in New Orleans.