We LOVE our TreeHaus! And our guests LOVE Autumn in Flagstaff! Our 2017 guests describe the TreeHaus as "pristine," "beautiful," "gorgeous," and "amazing!"
May 2017: "Not a better place to stay in Flagstaff."
May 2017: "There's no way to describe the customer service and amenities other than AMAZING!"
When you request a reservation, please tell us about your group so that we can make sure the TreeHaus is the best fit for you.
The 2,700 sf Flagstaff TreeHaus is a spacious mountain home on Abineau Canyon in the Continental Country Club neighborhood. The TreeHaus backs to thousands of acres of trails with unlimited (hundreds of miles of) hiking, biking and snow play. Click on the map icon and zoom out to see the massive forest the TreeHaus borders. The forest opens to the south and yet you are only a 10 minute drive to the heart of downtown Flagstaff.
Accès des voyageurs
The Treehaus is a clean home with plenty of room to spread out -- a great room, 3 bedrooms, an office/loft, a basement, 3.5 baths, and lots of decks. We respond promptly to inquiries and remain engaged throughout your stay. If requested, we offer complimentary meet and greet service to provide a quick orientation. And then we are out of your way.
Why do we call it the Flagstaff TreeHaus? Because when you step out on any of the 4 primary decks or look out any window -- you are face to face with mighty Ponderosa Pines.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We remain engaged with you via text or phone during your stay. We also have a greeter meet you at the property to make sure you have prompt access and to answer any questions.
Sleeping Arrangements - beds for 6 (floor plan below):
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Twin Beds
2 Air Beds
1 Pack n' Play
Let's walk the TreeHaus floor plan from Above to Main to Below:
Master Level (above):
•Master Bedroom - King bed, standing deck viewing Mt. Elden, a large jetted bathtub (with forest window), separate shower, separate water closet, double sinks, and walk-in closet. On August 1, 2016, we upgraded to a new set of bedding for every bed and a new set of bath towels for every bathroom in the TreeHaus.
•Twin Bedroom - Two twin beds and closet with a large deck overlooking undeveloped forest and bathroom with bathtub/shower combination. On August 1, 2016, we upgraded two new twin beds in the Twin Bedroom.
•The Loft - A loft room with desk and guest access computer with printer. WIFI is accessible throughout the TreeHaus and all decks. There is a nice library of local interest books in the Loft.
Main Level (16 stair steps below):
•Great Room - The heart of the TreeHaus. View Mt. Elden through five windows, hardwood floors, fireplace with adjacent stock of wood and Duraflames, and entertainment center (cable tv, dvd, WIFI, and bluetooth to play your smartphone music through our system); kids' games and additional duraflame logs are in the entry closet. We have a decent DVD collection with some recent offerings (e.g, The Force Awakens).
•Kitchen - Fully (yes fully) loaded for all your cooking needs. On August 1, 2016, we upgraded our 12 setting dishware.
•Dining – Off the kitchen, the dining table seats 6 with space for 2 at the kitchen bar.
•Back Deck - For outdoor dining off the kitchen, the TreeHaus has a spacious deck (our favorite) with plenty of room. The outdoor dining table comfortably seats 6 with 2 more at the couch. Propane BBQ is on the dining deck for outdoor grilling.
•Front Deck - Large deck seating 2 with a fantastic view of Mt. Elden.
•Queen Bedroom – Our largest bedroom with queen bed, unobstructed forest views, walk in closet, and our largest bathroom with bathtub/shower combination. Plenty of room for 1 or 2 of our air mattresses and/or pack-n-play for parents who want to keep the youngsters close. Also a good room for those with climbing challenges -- If you can climb up and down 16 stairs, you are good to go.
•Laundry Room – Washer and dryer to wash clothes or bath towels during an extended stay.
Basement (16 more stair steps below):
•Basement for kids' play (with a good stash of toys) and half bath.
•Two car garage with keypad and remote control access.
•A quiet cul de sac with access to hundreds of miles of trails.
•Kids' paths lead to the log fort constructed by firefighters.
Got AC? Yes, the TreeHaus has cool air-conditioning. Won't need it now that we are going into Autumn, but for those rare summer days when Flagstaff temps push up a bit, it is a nice relief. AC Yes!
LICENSE AGREEMENT and HOUSE RULES
5945 East Abineau Canyon Drive, Flagstaff Arizona 86004
Owner: Flagstaff TreeHaus, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company
Email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
1. In case of emergency dial 911.
2. The physical address of the home is:
5945 East Abineau Canyon Drive
Flagstaff, Arizona 86004.
3. The nearest major cross streets are:
North Country Club Drive and East Old Walnut Canyon Road
4. The phone number and address of Flagstaff Medical Center is:
Flagstaff Medical Center
1200 North Beaver Street
Flagstaff, Arizona (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Robert Stewart ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) and Hester Stewart ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) are your 24-hour local management contacts.
Rate(URL HIDDEN)As Agreed
1. Check in is 4:00 p.m. Checkout is 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise agreed.
2. This is a non-smoking home.
3. Pets are not permitted.
4. Noise and Disturbance. Please respect the community. The home shall not be utilized in any manner that produces excessive noise, excessive traffic, excessive vehicles, excessive refuse and waste, or any disturbances that disturb the peace and quiet enjoyment of neighboring residences.
5. Damage Deposit. A refundable damage deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to home or it is contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All garbage is placed in trash containers in garage. Trash pickup is on Friday morning.
Please place trash container at end of driveway Thursday night.
Please place dishes in the dishwasher upon departure.
c. Cleaning fees do not exceed the agreed upon $150 cleaning fee.
d. The key is left in the lockbox and home is left locked.
e. The garage remote control is left on the kitchen counter.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. Carpets and rugs are professionally cleaned on a regular basis. We request that you not wear outdoor shoes on the carpet and rugs.
6. Payment – Via online booking website.
7. Cancellations – Bookings canceled at least 30 days in advance - 100% refund; 15 days before the start of the stay - 50% refund.
8. Maximum Occupancy – 6 unless otherwise agreed.
9. This property requires a 3 night minimum stay unless otherwise agreed.
10. Inclusive fees – No daily maid service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own towels.
11. Cleaning Fee – The cleaning fee is $150.00 assuming that all is in good order upon check-out.
12. Falsified reservations – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and party will not be permitted to check in.
13. Parking – Parking is limited to 2 vehicles in the garage and 1 in the driveway. Parking on the street is not permitted.
14. Written Exceptions – Any exceptions to this must be approved in writing in advance.
15. Stairs and Decks – The TreeHaus is a multi-story home with numerous stairs and decks. Children must be properly supervised at all times.
This home is privately owned by Flagstaff Treehaus, LLC. By agreeing to use the premises under this license, you agree that you will not hold Flagstaff Treehaus, LLC and its owners liable and/or responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. Flagstaff Treehaus, LLC is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises and release Flagstaff Treehaus, LLC and its owners from any liability related thereto.
Flagstaff Treehaus, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company