Convenience is the key factor when traveling and that is why I have chosen to make this place available to complete your adventure. Central to all major attractions. This luxury unit is right on Hollywood Blvd and close to all groceries stores and Shopping Malls also. Enjoy your stay :)
Location Location. Universal studios, Hollywood Sign, Downtown Los Angeles, Beaches (Malibu, Venise Beach, Santa Monica ) Disney Studios Shopping (The Grove and Highland Center). BEVERLY Hills Rodeo Drive 15 minute drives.
Accès des voyageurs
Full Kitchen, 2 parking spaces, TV each bedroom Washer and Dryer in the unit don't need to pay to wash your clothes :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm available 2 seconds after each message, instant response pretty much
*Check-in time is 4PM. If you need an earlier or later check in just let us know in advance and we will try and accommodate you, an addition fee will apply if check in is earlier or later than specified time.
We will give you a list of all must go places if you need recommendations :)
PLEASE NO SHOES in the house
No Parties or Events
NO one under 18 years of age
Check-in time is 4PM - 12AM (midnight).
NO Smoking of ANY KIND in the unit or balcony
NO Extra/ Overnight Guests
NO Mail Delivered here (unless personally arranged with me ahead of time)
NO Moving / Rearranging of the furniture (unless otherwise specified)
NO Access to the Leasing Office or Property Management (We as the hosts are responsible for all of your needs during your stay)
- Check-in time is 4PM. If you need an earlier or later check in just let us know in advance and we will try and accommodate you, an addition fee will apply if check in is earlier or later than specified time.
- You will be asked to show a valid ID that matches with the name of the person that made the reservation, otherwise we reserve the right not to check you in.
- NO third party bookings allowed, unless agreed upon in writing at least 48 hours in advance by me as the host.
- DON'T USE TOWELS TO CLEAN MAKE UP OR SPILLS!! There are paper towels in the kitchen/ Make-up Remover in bathrooms
- You will be charged and/or lose your FULL DEPOSIT if any of the following house rules are broken:
• No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
• No pets
• No smoking inside or the balcony
• Disrespecting Neighbors
• Contacting property management or apartment staff (We are your point of contact and will address and fix any and all issues)
• Parking in wrong spot
• Not following check in and out instructions
• Staying past check out time unless prior written approval in Airbnb
• Have more guests than stated in your reservation or if the number doesn't match we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
• Loud music
• Any disturbance, especially noise past 10 pm
**PLEASE NOTE: Late Check Out fees: $75 for every 30 min after 11 am.
**Fee for losing any of the keys is $300 and $150 if you lose your parking pass/permit.
**Fee for Check ins Outside Agreed upon One Hour window of time is $50 per half hour late or early.
I will show where to park when we arrive, but make sure you only ever park in one of those two spaces. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR VEHICLE. As long as you park in the spots assigned, you are safe, but if you park anywhere else, you will be towed.
*$300 FINE FOR NOT DROPPING OFF THE KEYS / LOOSING THE KEYS!!**
**NOTE FOR NON ENGLISH SPEAKING GUESTS**
- AT LEAST 1 PERSON in your group must speak English, or at least translate everything I say into your language, and then translate back your response. Especially once the welcome packet is sent to you in English, you must translate it, read it, and confirm you understand it. THANKS!!
*NOTE* You are responsible for all of your guests knowing the information.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 130 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, My name is Leina, and I LOVE traveling, cooking, enjoying music events, meeting new people!
My guests love my cleanliness, my top of the line furniture and amenities!