My place is close to family-friendly activities, art and culture, and restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the light, and the comfy bed.
These convenient Commercial and Residential spaces in Garnet Place building are perfect for: Tourists - couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups, MEPZ Executives, Companies and even students and young professionals when starting out.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- To be considerate to the other roommates, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor. Unless it’s Bob Dylan. He’s okay to play at any time in all areas of the house :)
- We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.