Take a look at our newest addition to the Five Seasons family located in the Sand Hollow Retreat. This 5 Bedroom 4.5 Bath Private home has plenty of room for everyone, along with some fun extras like a theater room, ping pong table, and foosball table.
The living area has a 60" flat screen HDTV and the decor is elegant and comfortable. Enhanced DishNetwork w/ Streaming and WiFi are included with the home.
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything that you need to cook a delicious meal for your family. A fully stocked kitchen makes cooking practical & functional as well as beautiful. The dining table accommodates 10 people PLUS extra seating at the island.
Because of the location it has incredible view of the mountains and resort from the Rooftop Balcony.
The luxurious master en suite features a jetted tub for two (2) and rainfall shower. The spacious granite counter has two (2) sinks and a built in hair dryer and light magnified mirror.
Here are just a few of the features of the resort that will meet the needs of every member of your family:
-Family Pool and Hot Tubs
-Fully Equipped Fitness Center
-Front Load Washer & Dryer (pack light)
The Sand Hollow Resort is the perfect location for a romantic getaway or family vacation.
No Street Parking Allowed - a Maximum of 4 or 5 cars, depending on how large. Also, cleaning fee covers the $55 non-refundable damage deposit.
Accès des voyageurs
No Street Parking Allowed - a Maximum of 4 or 5 cars, depending on how large. All extra cars/boats can be parked at the entrance to the Sand Hollow Reservoir for in their 'dry parking' for $5/day. This parking area is very close to the house.
Terms and Conditions:
Check in time is 4:00 p.m. & check out time is 11:00 a.m. Please DO NOT CHECK IN earlier as there may be guests in the unit. If you need to extend your check-out time, please check with our
office. Housekeeping will come in shortly after 11:00 a.m. to clean. Please place used sheets and towels in the bathtub, lock the door upon leaving.
We understand that families are large and want to all stay under the same roof. However, we are not allowed to exceed the maximum occupancy of 18 guests (including infants). Please, do not put your family reunion in jeopardy by exceeding this maximum occupancy. Due to fire/safety and liability reasons - if any group exceeds this number - we are authorized to cancel the reservation without a refund.
In the event that a non-life sustaining declared amenity, such as a TV, refrigerator, coffee pot, Internet, etc breaks down (due to normal wear and tear or unforeseen circumstances), and if vendors are not able to come out and fix the issue during the allotted stay, NO REFUNDS will be given to the guests. Also, if guests find that a declared amenity is deficient/malfunctioning and they do not report the issue within 24 hours of discovering it, even if the issue is resolved No Refunds will be given as compensation to the guest.
We DO NOT allow pets or smoking on any of the premises. Do Not Ask! A cleaning/deodorizing fee of $300 will be charged to your credit card if there is a violation of this 'no pet/smoking policy.'
Guest Vacation Rental Agreement
1. AGREEMENT: Five Seasons Vacation Rental Services, LLC (“Rental Management”), and Guest agree as follows: Above Guest is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved
period. Other occupants may only be family members, friends of Guest and responsible adults. Guest shall not permit unrelated or unknown individuals to enter or occupy the premises. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the forgoing categories, and as a result they must vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys or codes will be issued to anyone who is not an adult. 2.CREDITCARDSECURITYDEPOSIT: Yourreservationconfirmsauthorization,forRental Management to debit your credit card account VISA / MasterCard / Discover / AMEX for the total rental price and expenses and costs necessary to reimburse Rental Management for costs incurred to repair or
replace damage caused by Guest or family members, friends, or invitees of Guest. Guest understand that by signing below, Guest accepts liability and financial responsibility for any and all damages and destruction caused to the property, unpaid rental fees or additional cleaning fees (other than for normal use) caused by Guest, or Guest’s family and/or guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished.
3. PAYMENT: The responsible party of this reservation agrees to pay Five Seasons Vacation Rental Services, LLC in one of the following:
1- Pay 50% to reserve/secure your dates
Pay the remaining balance due at least 14 days prior to check-in date 2- Pay in full
Any damages, losses or excessive cleaning charges incurred by you or your group will be withheld from your security deposit or charged to your credit card. The security deposit, if any, will be refunded only after a thorough inspection of the property has been made and no damage is found. By Agreement you agree to accept full responsibility for full payment of your reservation.
4. PETS: No pets are allowed on the premises under any circumstances, unless there is a written approval from the Rental Management. Guest shall be charged for any and all expenses, fines, or fees incurred by the existence of pets during Guest’s reservation period.
5. NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on any of the premises. A cleaning/deodorizing fee of $300 will be charged to your credit card or will be deducted from your security deposit if there is a violation of this ‘no smoking policy.’
6. CANCELLATION: Cancellation within 30 days of arrival is subject to $200 penalty or a flat 20 percent of total rental price, whichever is greater. No-shows, late arrival and early departures shall be charged the entire amount for the reserved stay.
7. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. The arrival & check-in information WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or until the full payment is received by the Rental Management.
8. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM, PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED FOR LATE CHECK OUT. Please leave all keys, remote controls, and garage door openers (if any) at the location. A replacement fee of $75 will be charged for each lost key, remote control, or garage door opener.
9. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after Guest’s departure. The rental cleaning fee you have paid will provide for normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same condition in which it was received. Guest shall be responsible to make certain that dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started, all trash is removed from the unit, sheets are stripped from the beds, towels are collected in the bathtub and the property is generally picked up and ready to be cleaned.
10. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TVs, furnishings, and outdoor furniture. Although we make efforts to anticipate most guest needs, we may not have all the items you may be accustomed to having at your own home.
11. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Although the bathrooms and kitchen will be stocked for use, you might want to bring with you such personal items as bath soap,shampoo,or any other personal toiletries. If you are planning on swimming, please bring your beach or pool towels as the bath towels provided at the rental property are not to be used for outdoor swimming or water recreation.
12. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
a. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation.
b. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age.
c. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
d. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
13. All of the units are privately owned; the owners and/or Five Seasons Vacation Rentals are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners and/or Five Seasons Vacation Rentals are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS NOTIFIED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PREMISES OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $250 CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD PER INCIDENT.
Cet hôte a 43 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires