We are 1 of the most booked AirBnB's in Nashville.
Conveniently located 5 minutes from Nashville International Airport and a short 8-10 minute ride from Downtown Nashville. We are one of the closest AirBnBs to the airport at 1.4 miles away.
Our home is a newly renovated, clean, comfy, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen, living room and dining area. Situated very close to all the amenities you need!
Our place is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and small families.
Our home is just a 5 minutes away from the Airport and 10 minutes away from Downtown Nashville and Opry Mills Outlet Mall and the Grand Ole Opry. ($5-15 Uber/Lyft ride)
Even though it's really close to the heart of the city, it is on a quiet street in a very peaceful neighborhood with lots of character and charm. Not to mention our spot is 1.4 miles from the airport and less than 1/2 a mile to all the amenities.
Our newly renovated duplex is fully furnished with everything you could possibly need. The bedroom has a queen size bed, night stands, dresser and closets and wardrobe and Lounge Chair. There is a TV in the living room, Desk and Free WiFi and more.. just make yourself right at home!
The kitchen is ready to go with a stove, microwave, coffee machine, dishes, flatware, bowls, pots & pans, utensils and the basics for cooking your own home cooked meal.
The bathroom is well equipped for your convenience, we have supplied you with Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, bar soap and a blow dryer.
Want to bring your furry friend? This home is pet-friendly!
A $10/night Pet Rent will be added to your invoice. There is a limit of 2 pets. This amount is not automatically added to your initial invoice. The yard is partially fenced for your pets to roam but please remember to pick up after them. Pet owners take full responsibility of their pets on premise.
There is a patio with a swing chair chairs to relax in on the patio on the side of the unit.
- All linens, sheets and towels provided
- 42" LED TV in living room
- 2 x Free parking spots
- Free WiFi
- USB Charging Stations
- Queen-sized air mattress available on request (2 people)
Professionally cleaned after each visit, you will find more comfort at a more affordable price than in most hotels in the area.
Accès des voyageurs
We offer a lock box on the front porch for you to obtain your personal key. You will be given the code 24-48 hours before you arrive. You will have access to the entire side of the duplex and backyard area.
You have your own entrances (front and side) and parking is directly outside your front door and side door. You can have up to 2 parking spots.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We interact with our guests as much or as little as you want :) We respect the privacy of our guests, but we will always be available to answer any questions through text or a phone call. We want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Feel free to call or text us during your stay with any questions or needed recommendations. We love sharing our favorite spots and activities based on your individual preference. This is why you will find a Welcome Guide on the coffee table. Nashville has so many different things to offer!
- TAX: We require applicable taxes (sales/occupancy/local) to be paid directly to us before your departure. Airbnb does not give Nashville hosts the ability to collect taxes due (https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/979/nashville--tn). The tax is calculated as follows: nightly stay - Airbnb fee - cleaning/other fees is the taxable amount. The collective tax rate is 15.25% plus $2.50/night, all paid to Tennessee/Davidson County. We will provide you with a tax bill during your stay.
- INQUIRIES: If you have any questions regarding the home, always feel free to ask! We try very hard to have all inquiries answered within 1 hour. If you send an inquiry after 11:00pm CST, we will respond first thing the next morning.
- CHECK IN: any time after 3:00pm unless otherwise agreed upon. Same day bookings do not guarantee check in as early as 3pm
- CHECK OUT: by 11:00am unless otherwise agreed upon
If these times conflict with your schedule, we'll certainly do our best to accommodate you. We tend to stay pretty booked, and most days (particularly weekends) we have guests going and coming on the same day - we kindly ask you keep that in mind when planning your arrival. Our cleaning lady is very strict and always on time!
1. TAXES : We require applicable taxes (sales/occupancy/local) to be paid directly to us before your departure. Airbnb does not give Nashville hosts the ability to collect taxes due (https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/979/nashville--tn). The tax is calculated as follows: nightly stay - Airbnb fee - cleaning/other fees = the taxable amount. The collective tax rate is 15.25% plus $2.50/night, all paid to Tennessee/Davidson County. We will provide you with a tax bill during your stay.
2. DOGS ARE COOL: …but please mention before booking just to confirm! Pet Rent is $10/night per dog and payable directly to us upon arrival. If your fur baby has any accidents while staying here, we highly recommend buying Nature's Miracle! or you may be charged for any damages. Other animals will be considered, just ask!
3. NO LOUD PARTIES: Gatherings, however, are more than acceptable. We designed this space to host others. Please respect our neighbors and local noise ordinances.
4. PARKING: You have two parking spaces directly in front of the house and one beside it on the far left side (facing the house from the road). You’ll be in Unit A.
5. ACT GROWN: We ask that our guests act respectfully and take care of our home as if it were their own (better yet, like your Grandmother’s!). As you can understand, anything stolen, broken or ruined will be charged to the guest. We understand that accidents happen, but please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them together and save your security deposit, too.
6. SMOKING: Outside only. There’s an ashtray underneath the sink. Please dispose of all cigarette butts in the trash bin outside of the back door. Otherwise, a $250 cleaning fee may apply.
7. SAVE THE PLANET: Or at least do your small part! To keep our costs down we kindly ask that you switch off lights and lower the A/C or heating when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Feel free to leave recyclable waste on the counter or place in green recycle bin just outside the back door. We thank you and Mother Nature thanks you, too.
8. BE AWESOME: and have a wonderful time in our amazing city of Nashville, Tennessee!
This Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date written by and between the undersigned person(s) or company (the “Guest”) and the undersigned owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence described below (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein.
Guest agrees that no more than [paid Guests] persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement. Any deception of this agreement will forfeit the deposit amount.
CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY
The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, satellite or cable TV access or hot tubs, fireplaces as applicable. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as hot tubs, pools, spas, fireplaces, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee for any reason at anytime after payment, and if any legal action is necessary, the Guest will pay all costs incurred.
ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE
Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement.
RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION
Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility.
ENTRY AND INSPECTION
Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice. Guest Entrance Property Inspection with problems can notify Rental Agent of issues. No refunds or cancellations for issues with home, but price may be discounted. Inspection of rental property with property owner at check out is required. Any deception of this will forfeit the deposit amount.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY
In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
ADDITIONAL TERMS TO THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
In addition to the standard terms included herein, Guest acknowledges and agrees that the following additional terms and conditions apply to the Guest’s rental of the Property:
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental of the Property, and any changes, amendments or modifications hereof shall be void unless the same are in writing and signed by both the Guest and the Rental Agent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Tennessee. The words “Rental Agent” and “Guest” shall include their respective heirs, successors, representatives. The waiver or failure to enforce any breach or provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waver of that or any other provision in any subsequent breach thereof. If any provision herein is held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected. Any notice required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the contact information included herein. This Agreement may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which is an original, but taken together constitute one in the same instrument. Execution of a digital signature shall be deemed a valid signature. Any payment made towards the execution of this rental Agreement constitutes signature and approval of this contract. No full refund at anytime after any payment made towards this contract.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
We are a recently married Persia-pino (PJ is Persian-American and I am Filipino-American) couple who work locally in IT and Marketing. We are also both traveling DJs. (You have access to the cool duplex unit we're on the other side of, not our actual home) We love the outdoors, traveling abroad, music, cooking, rocking out in the car, being real estate investors and helping others. Both of our cultures love to entertain and take care of people so AirBnB is natural for us!
We look forward to sharing our wonderful city of Nashville with you on your travel experiences.