Welcome. My home is 10 miles (17 minutes) to downtown DENVER and 19 miles (27 minutes) to BOULDER. An hour drive up to the mountains, foothills trails closer. Nearby parks and nice views, restaurants and dining. I'm an Interior Designer with a colorful, comfortable eclectic home. Nice accessories and art. Workstations and seating in both bedrooms. Bright southern sunny exposures with private patio. Comfortable for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids over 12).
Full Bed Bedroom: Large workstation with drawers with some basic office supplies and speakers. Side chair with lamp. Ceiling fan and plenty of lighting. Walk-in closet. Plenty of space for hanging clothes and storing luggage.
Master Bedroom: Writing/Laptop desk speakers provided. Lounge chair with table and lamp. Ceiling fan and plenty of lighting. Large walk-in closet with extra dresser inside. Plenty of room for hanging clothes and storing luggage. There is an owner's armoire in corner of Master that is locked, please do not disturb. There may owner's and housekeeping items on floor of pantry that will be marked, please do not disturb.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can park in my assigned spot in driveway. If it snows, temporarily move your car into street until maintenance plows driveways, they do not plow drives that have cars. Guest will not have access to the garage. There will be pool tags issued to any interested guests, Memorial day through Labor Day.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If I'm in town I will welcome you; but more likely you will be met by my friendly co-host, good friend and neighbor, Peggy.
We are on the border of the city of Denver in the city of Thornton. Easy access to all major highways.
Your visit must be booked by a registered guest that is 25 years of age or older.
Peggy will arrange for a brief welcome/orientation visit with you the day of check-in or the morning of the day after. As is required with our HOA , she will require proof of all adult government-issued ID(s) for each guest staying in the house (ex: passport, driver’s license, national ID, or visa) and license plate number(s) upon this visit, which she will take record of. There is a limit of four overnight guests.
Please read the entire listing as I want to make extra sure my home is a perfect fit for your trip. By booking this listing, you agree to all of the following:
Check-in & Check-out
- Read the welcome and safety binder upon arrival.
- Please return the house in the condition you received it in, or better.
-Let us know if you broke anything during your stay or upon check-out, so we can fix or replace for other guests. Deposit money will be used to replace anything that is not normal wear.
- Smoke outside on the patio, if that's your thing. Keep house windows closed while smoking outside, so as not to allow smoke to enter home.
- No parties on the property please! I am more than happy to recommend places to go for entertainment
- If you choose to use the internet, you agree to only use it for legal purposes only. I will certainly try to help you resolve any issues, but am not a computer technician and I may have to call ISP if you experience an unforeseen outage of service. No refunds given for internet problems beyond my control.
- You understand and acknowledge that the property is located in Colorado, which is prone to winter storms and other inclement weather year round. No refunds will be given for bad weather.
- Snow removal: HOA maintenance staff will be around if it snows more than 3 inches to shovel the driveway and sidewalks. If it snows more than 3 inches, the car needs to be removed from drive and temporarily put on street until maintenance can plow, they do not plow driveways with cars. The city plows the streets.
-Please treat my home with the respect that you would treat your own. This is a shoes off household. Please remove your shoes on the rugs just inside the front door. Please use coasters and place-mats provided on all wooden surfaces.
-Please down thermostat when not in house.
-Please turn off unessential lighting when not in room and when not in house.
- Upon reasonable notice to you, owner or owner’s authorized agents and repair personnel may enter the property during reasonable hours any day during your rental to inspect the property, to effect repairs, or to address other issues necessary when operating a rental property. In emergency situations, owner may enter the property at any time without prior notice. I don't plan on needing to do this during your stay, but just in case!
-You have full access to kitchen and laundry room in house, except housekeeping shelves marked. Please help yourself to all fully stocked staples, spices and condiments left for your use. Leave a note for housekeeping if you use anything up, so we can restock.
-One driveway space pulled up to the homeowner's garage and street parking available
-There is an owner's armoire in corner of Master bedroom that is locked, please do not disturb. There maybe owner's and housekeeping items on floor of pantry closet, please do not disturb.
- Shhh....quiet after 10pm. I love my neighbors, please treat them with respect and friendliness.
-Please turn down the air/heat when you leave the house. And turn lights and fans off when you leave the room.
- You assume all risk of injury, accident or illness on and off the property and you are responsible for your children at ALL times.
- You assume responsibility for any and all damage in excess of normal wear and tear.
-I assume no responsibility for your personal items.
- If you would like to extend your stay, reserve the time (if available) through the Airhub website.
-Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns. We appreciate positive feedback and constructive suggestions.
-Most of all, please enjoy your stay and come again soon!
*Now that I know you read all the rules, please text me the following BOOKING CODE in your first message to me. Here is the CODE = "I Agree to House Rules"