This elegant and stylish apartment is in a very central area in downtown Athens within walking distance from the renowned flea market of Monastiraki, and the historical neighbourhoods of Metaxourgeio, Kerameikos and Gazi.
The apartment has recently been refurbished to a very high standard and benefits from double glazing with 100% blackout shutters, and new double-bed and sofa, as well as some stylish vintage furniture.
The balcony view of the Acropolis is a big bonus!
The flat is on the 5th floor of a six-store high but small in size block of flats and includes a spacious double bedroom that contains a king size bed with fresh linen and towels, a large wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a luggage rack and a smart TV; a separate living room incorporated with an open plan kitchen that contains a corner sofa, coffee table, chairs, a sideboard with a flat screen TV and a wall hanged unit that facilitates cooling or heating for the entire apartment; a modern bathroom with a walk-in shower and hot water supply powered by the sun; wireless WiFi throughout; and a good-sized balcony shaded at its entire length by a pop-up tent that allows you to sit comfortably on the balcony, without running the risk of a sunstroke, whilst enjoying the unique view of the Acropolis. The apartment can sleep up to three people in total.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire flat is for the guests only! Fully equipped with all mod cons that include: wireless WiFi, two flat screen TVs - one of them smart, towels and sheets, hairdryer, iron and iron board, oven, toaster, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Hot water is always available from solar panels.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Always waiting for guests to arrive and welcome them, and if possible to check them out, pending on the time of their departure.
Normally check-ins are at or after 2pm and check outs around 11am but can also be flexible with the check-in and out depending on the departure/arrival of the previous or next guests. If you need to leave your luggage somewhere, you will be provided with all relevant information, pending on your next move.
For a late check-in (8pm till 2am) you should consider that a 20€ fee will be chargeable and should be paid in cash to the person who will be delegated to receive you. Notwithstanding this, guests that anticipate to check-in late are advised to contact and confirm with the host prior to making a booking, especially those who qualify for instant booking.
1) Please do not throw paper in the toilet or other objects such as tampon or sanitary napkins;
2) Kindly use the bin provided;
3) Please use the blade provided in the shower to remove excess water from the shower area and floor;
4) Please open the window when showering to avoid condensation.
1) You are requested to always ask for the identity of the person who is calling through the intercom and confirm it, prior to allowing access;
2) Please do not allow access to individuals that are unknown to you and/or cannot communicate;
3) You should always shut the windows when you leave the flat, including the bathroom one.
1) The communal areas and lift should be left tidy and clean of any rubbish at all times;
2) The lift door should not be kept open;
3) The house is always clean and organized and you should leave it in an organised manner;
4) Please do not put any luggage on top of the bed and sofa;
5) Please do not throw cigarette butts out of the windows or balcony;
6) Smoking is only permitted in the balcony. Smoking is not allowed indoors! 7) Close all taps well before leaving home;
8) Please respect and abide with the Summer Quite Hours, which are 15:00 to 17:30 and 23:00 to 7:00 (applicable from 1st April to 30th September) and
the Winter Quite Hours, which are 15:30 to 17:30 and 22:00 to 7:00 (applicable from 1st October to 31st March)
I am from Athens, where I have lived all my life with my family. I speak Greek and English and used to work in an office. Since the crisis hit Greece, I work as a volunteer paramedic. I would welcome you to come and live as an Aθenian and enjoy fascinating Aθens with its diverse lifestyle, outstanding Greek cuisine, and sunny days.