Welcome to Sunshine Lake Villa, our beautiful, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms pool home with game room and a lot of upgrades. Our lake front home can sleep 8 people. We are located in prestigious Oak Island Harbor Community.
The home is equipped with all personal touches of a luxury residence.
The large open kitchen contains everything you need to prepare and serve your meals at home. It has a refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender and toaster. Pots, pans and all cooking utensils provided with the home make preparing your meal super easy and quick.
The leaving room is equipped with large flat screen TV, large couches and coffee table. Everything is nicely decorated. The spacious leaving room leads into the covered lanai with an enclosed pool. The pool and patio overlooks the lake and beautiful fountain and is equipped with patio tables and lounges.
The master bedroom is on the main floor. It comes fully furnished with queen size bed, overhead ceiling fan, side tables, lamps, flat screen TV, Jacuzzi tub, double shower and double sink.
On the main floor we also have kids bedroom. It is fully furnished with two black twin beds with Mickey and Mini decorations. There is also full bath with shower.
On the second floor we have two other bedrooms. The first suite bedroom is fully equipped and decorated with some modern and contemporary touches. Paris, London and New York is theme of this suite. There is a queen bed, TV, Jacuzzi tub and shower.
We didn't forget about our Princess bedroom. It is furnished with two white twin beds, TV and a lot of princess touches.
Pool Heating is optional. If you desire pool heat, additional charge of $150 per week required.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING– is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. We do not permit leave more than 2 loads of laundry. Most of the towels must be washed before departure.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
10. Pool: No children under the age of 12 permitted without adult supervision. Use at your own risk. Pool heat available for $35/night
11. Lake: You can fish there but remember : an alligator can live in any water pond in Florida.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.