Downtown San Fran is all yours from this urban location. It's a historic building dating from 1908 and is a short walk to Chinatown, Nob Hill and Union Square. The famous Powell Street Cable Car stops just one block away!
There is no on-site parking at WorldMark San Francisco. Expect to pay $39 to $49 per day depending on the parking option you choose and the size of your vehicle. Larger vehicles such as RVs will be considerably more expensive. Please ask the Front Desk for local parking options.
Please keep in mind that parking in San Francisco is at a premium and that parking is NOT AVAILABLE at the resort.
You are encouraged to leave your car at home as getting around the city is simple. Visit (URL HIDDEN) for more information on transportation alternatives, including taxis, limos and airport shuttles, BART and other forms of public transportation.
Airport shuttles to the resort are available at the airport on the departure level. You can find available information at the airport (URL HIDDEN)
· Internet access (fee applicable)
· Kitchen sink (except studios)
· Toaster (except studios)
· Coffee maker
· Air conditioning
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Stereo with CD player
· Iron and ironing board
· All units are hotel size and do not have kitchens; disposable dishware is provided
· Some 1-bedroom units have a recommended occupancy of two - please inquire when making reservations
· Wi-fi Internet (fee applicable)
· Fitness center
· Lobby with fireplace
· Shared computer with Internet
· This resort has no parking
· Movie Rental
· Vending machines
· There is one elevator that goes to the 8th floor; guests staying on the 9th floor must walk up a flight of stairs
· Laundry Facility
Cet hôte a 66 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires