My place is close to public transport, the airport, the city center, nightlife, parks and shopping mall. You’ll love my place because of private and silent location, relax common area on rooftop,
I provide a free transportation to BTS.
For breakfast, I will give you the experience of local Thai food. If you meet I and we feel good together. We can plan a trip and I can be your guide to take you tour around Thailand in friendly priced. Hope to see you soon.
- Self-Service and make yourself at home in different country.
- Smoking is not allowed.
Fine 2,000 baht.
- Drugs, gambling, and other abnormal or illegal activities/objects are strictly prohibited in all area.
- Using kitchen is not allowed. Only microwave is allowed to use.
- Please ensure that all electric appliances are off,air conditions are off, water are off,the door is locked when you are out of the room.
- For the lost of a key card you will be charged 500 baht per card. - Please do not leave your valuables belongings in the room when you are out, we are not responsible for any possible disappearances.
- Please do not disturb other residents by loud noises in the room,hallways and public areas.
- We provide clean room with fresh bed linen,towels and toilet paper at check-in, and they won't be changed during your stay until check out. You can request extra cleaning service at the cost of 500 baht/cleaning
- No party!
- No unapproved guests.
Last rule : Please feel like home and enjoy your stay in Bangkok.
For daily, weekly the price include electrical fee.
For monthly, the price not include electrical fee, you will pay at actual unit use when check-out. 7 baht per unit.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm Mai, a 29 years old Thai woman who love to know other people, eat and travel. I have 4 listing in one place located at Sukhumvit101/1 Road. I'm friendly and love to meet nice friends from others country.