- great location!
- 3 min. to metro or tram stations
- just 2 min. by foot from the center of Prague
- very quiet during the night!
- close to all main sights, pubs and restaurants
- fully-equipped kitchen
- free Wi-Fi
Comfy and restfull flat located right in the heart of Prague
(Wenceslas square is only 2 min. by foot).
Flat is situated on the 2nd floor of modern house with the elevator, it is fully-furnished with everything you need to have a comfortable stay in Prague during weekends.
There is a bright bedroom, equipped kitchen, bathroom is accessible from the bedroom and hall as well.
There is also a dancing-hall in the apartment with a lot of mirrors so if you love dancing - this apartment is exactly what you need for your stay!
On Mondays and Thursdays there are tango classes in the apartment's ballroom from 16.00 - 22.00, but all the weekend from Friday till Monday it's totally free.
Enjoy Prague while dancing :)
Accès des voyageurs
- free Wi-Fi
- maps and city guides
- bath staff: shampoo, shower gel, cotton swabs, cotton pads, hand cream
- entrance to the bathroom both from the bedroom and from the hall
- spacious room with comfortable sofa-bed for 2 persons
- big wardrobe,
- table with 2 chairs as a workspace
- small table next to the big window with 2 comfi armchairs
- a lot of green plants
- kitchen: stove, oven, fridge, cookware and dishes, kettle and moka pot
- tea, coffee etc.
- dancing hall
- small surprise from your host
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am happy to share all the tourist and alternative interesting tips about Prague with you :) Also will be glad to spend some time with you and help with city orientation. And maybe book the best taxi for you :)
Check-in from 2 p.m.
Check-out till 11.00 a.m.
Late check-in is also possible, but we need to agree in advance!
We have a very nice relation with our neighbors so between 10pm and 8am try to not make noise. Please avoid smoking in the apartment.
Cet hôte a 51 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a tango teacher and dancer. I love dancing and traveling. I have friends from many countries and like to meet interesting people.